Survivorman Bigfoot

Anybody else watch this? I've always been a big fan of les Stroud but it is just weird watching him chase Bigfoot. Not sure how I feel about this. Phone Post 3.0

Just watched it too. He seems open to the idea. Phone Post 3.0

I recorded it. Gonna watch it tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0

Ya he said he was sceptical but that didn't last very long at all. It's almost like he talked himself into believing. Phone Post 3.0

Ummmm, WTF was that face staring back at the researcher as he was recording????¿

If that wasn't a "Bigfoot" I don't know what it was.

That was the most convincing video footage I've ever seen for Bigfoot.

Crazy. Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was pretty cool. But if there is a man who can find Bigfoot its Les. Phone Post 3.0

That wasn't his footage. That was old footage from the guy he went out there with. Phone Post 3.0

battle777 - That wasn't his footage. That was old footage from the guy he went out there with. Phone Post 3.0
I know, but I've never seen it before. Phone Post 3.0

BadDog -
battle777 - That wasn't his footage. That was old footage from the guy he went out there with. Phone Post 3.0
Ya I hadn't either. Phone Post 3.0

battle777 -
BadDog -
Ya I hadn't either. Phone Post 3.0
Obviously could be fake, but it sure looked real. Phone Post 3.0

It didn't look so bad ass. I think a game grizzly takes one down with ease. Phone Post 3.0

What was the exact name of the program? Want to find the episode. Phone Post 3.0

battle777 - Anybody else watch this? I've always been a big fan of les Stroud but it is just weird watching him chase Bigfoot. Not sure how I feel about this. Phone Post 3.0
He thinks he might have crossed paths with them in Alaska and Australia based on ape noises he heard. That being said he is probably trying to make money off of dorks like me who will watch. Yaaaaaaay!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

What bothers me about that footage is that it never blinks, not once. I found that weird but maybe it's normal Phone Post 3.0

Randy Marsh -
battle777 - Anybody else watch this? I've always been a big fan of les Stroud but it is just weird watching him chase Bigfoot. Not sure how I feel about this. Phone Post 3.0
He thinks he might have crossed paths with them in Alaska and Australia based on ape noises he heard. That being said he is probably trying to make money off of dorks like me who will watch. Yaaaaaaay!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
Ya but if there is someone who would know an out of place sound in nature it would be him. He seems to be pretty in tune ma nature. Phone Post 3.0

Vulva Fabulous - What bothers me about that footage is that it never blinks, not once. I found that weird but maybe it's normal Phone Post 3.0
He who blinks first loses. Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic - What was the exact name of the program? Want to find the episode. Phone Post 3.0
Survivorman: Bigfoot Phone Post 3.0

I'm also wondering why they didn't just put apples back in the same spot and hook up a motion detecting camera. Seems like the most logical thing to do. Phone Post 3.0

Check out his rogan podcast discussion on bigfoot if you haven't already.

I'm a big fan of Les, but I have to admit, this season has been kind of a letdown. Personally, I'd like to see him cover some of the more popular hiking areas in the US rather than chase the Sasquatch. Phone Post 3.0