Suspicious or fixed fights known?

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/XoWVI1XY8qo", "postVideo-39766749-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-39766749");

This last TUF finale match seemed fishy to me.

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/1jK7rfTCLNk", "postVideo-39766812-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-39766812");

My god people are really fucking stupid

The only fight in UFC im sure was a fix was the conan Silvera x Sakuraba at UFC Japan.

Conan beats Saku to within an inch of his life... Saku argues it shouldn't have been stopped... So then they fight again same night and Conan just rolls over for him, taps out, gets up and smiles, shakes his hand and walks out.

You KNOW damn well the Yakuza went in the dressing room and told Conan if he doesnt lose he's not leaving the arena alive.

I don't think it was a work as much as Ken taking a dive because he didn't want to get beat up, but wanted another payday.

Pride had quite a few.

Cheers

-Stef

SnapLocally - Ken Shamrock vs Matt Hume

Don Fry vs Mark Hall

Oleg Taktarov vs Anthony Macias

Dan Severn vs Shannon Ritch

Travis Lutter vs Marvin Eastman

Seth vs Kimbo

to name a few.
Some of these are good ones Phone Post

The Yeti - There was a fight in the UK, with Alex Reid and somebody else, fixed for sure Phone Post
Alex Reid vs Jason Barrett

It was like WWE. Phone Post

Shenanigans!!:

LEGEND vs. FUTA1
GOAT vs. TRT1
Shogun vs. TRT2
GOAT vs. TRT3 (quick stoppage marquart was not hurt)
BAS vs. Monster
Ace vs. Glamcock
Sudo vs. Bang
Eusebio pedroza vs. BT express
Ronin vs. Cuntry Brefass
Marvelous vs. Sugar Ray
JMM vs. PACMAN
Roddy Piper vs. Blathletic Explosive guy in 'They Live'
Rocky vs. The original Phael Lundgren (Actually rocky vs. anybody)
The Montreal Screwjob
Ronin vs. 39