Sweden cancels residential permits of 300,000 migrants

^^great news, sweden voted nationalist and now thier elites are forced to listen, good for sweden!

35 Likes

and actually this channel and anther indian channel wion are much better on reporting on this stuff than western media. nationalist hindus who dont like bengladeshi immigration… i guess

4 Likes

It’s a good start. Still a lot of rounding up and deporting that needs to be done.

10 Likes

denmark, hungary, poland etc, and this kind of stuff prooves it can be done. but youre correct its just a start

6 Likes

US needs to do the same thing for about 25 million.

19 Likes

dont forget sweden were the head honcho retards with globalism for years, with even them turning against it its fantastic news imho…

5 Likes

If Russia keeps attacking Ukraines power grid, there will be up to 6 million more Ukrainian refugees this winter. Wonder who will take them in?

lol…they are 10-15yrs too late! smh!

3 Likes

barbara spectres original target… sweden.

7 Likes

kai its never to late… just a bigger mess to clean up. this is their homeland dont forget

1 Like

Dalai Lama: ‚ÄėEurope belongs to the Europeans‚Äô

5 Likes

Ukrainian refugees are not shitholers.

5 Likes

poles for example are ok with ukrainians… blood relatives pretty much. even with that a some of those ukrainians will go home post war. basically staying on a cousins couch till you get back on your feet

3 Likes
3 Likes

They’ve become far right racists

3 Likes

Wion and Al Jazeera is the beezkneez

1 Like

I bet Greta is pissed.

6 Likes

We can take the hot females…I have no qualms with that.

6 Likes

Why the fuck are there still Syrian and Afghan ‚Äúrefugees‚ÄĚ in Europe? Go home

14 Likes