Sweet. Someone side swiped my car overnight

Woke up this morning ready to make today my bitch but I guess life had a different plan for me.

Someone in a Ford vehicle side swiped my car overnight. Took off a line of paint on my fender, door, and put a small dent in the fender too. And I know it was a Ford vehicle because their mirror broke off and they left it in the street and inside the plastic of the mirror it says Ford.

This is the second fucking time one of my vehicles has been hit when I park in the street. Such fucking bullshit I wish people knew how to fucking drive Phone Post 3.0

Damn, people just suck sometimes. Phone Post 3.0

That sucks man. Phone Post 3.0

Find them and side swipe their entire bloodline.

that sucks, will your insurance cover it without you having to pay a deductible?

Last year I had my mirror knocked off 3 times in like 2 months. The fuck is wrong with people? Phone Post 3.0

kanotoa - How new is your car, you might be able to fix it yourself. Post pics here Phone Post 3.0
It's a 2014 i definitely cannot do it myself Phone Post 3.0

Passive Jay -

that sucks, will your insurance cover it without you having to pay a deductible?

It looks like I'll only have to pay $500 myself and insurance will cover the rest since it's not my fault. And my estimate at the shop I took it to said $2000 overall Phone Post 3.0

I'll post pics when I get home. I'm filing a police report right now at my cities police station Phone Post 3.0

This happened to me a few months back. But luckily they hit the same side my wife had already backed into a dumpster, so their damaged was on top of her damage. I didn't feel bad paying my $250 deductible to get it all fixed.

Never_rolled -

Has anyone suggested putting it in a bag of rice?

Sadly it's an American car not a Chinese Phone Post 3.0

About 8 months ago, I was out with friends for dinner. Later that night, I drove home. The next morning I come out and the entire driver's side rear door is caved in. Some drunk (presumably) asshole had backed into it and drove off and I hadn't noticed it the night before because it was dark and my car is black.

I was so fucking pissed. No note or anything, of course.

This looks like their mirror scraped across my fender and door

This one looks like their tire hit my fender

Hard to see because of the Sun, but it looks like a scratch/scrape on the door

And just last winter some guy hit my truck and smashed the Fender in.  At least this idiot had the decency to come to my door and tell me and buy me a new fender

GolfBaller - About 8 months ago, I was out with friends for dinner. Later that night, I drove home. The next morning I come out and the entire driver's side rear door is caved in. Some drunk (presumably) asshole had backed into it and drove off and I hadn't noticed it the night before because it was dark and my car is black.

I was so fucking pissed. No note or anything, of course.

Yep it sucks man.  The idiot who hit my car most likely lives in my neighborhood so i'm going to be going out looking for a Ford car with a missing mirror lol

It was probably Blade Brown, dude's a terrible driver. Phone Post 3.0

I feel for your, my car has been hit 4 times(parked in front of our place) since I lived in Nebraska with not a single note. Phone Post 3.0

Had it happen to me about 6 weeks ago. Same thing basically. Fender and mirror replaced, door scuff buffed out. Paid zero deductible tho. (At least in Michigan or possibly an add on?) No deductible if the car was parked and unoccupied. Ins was a bunch of cunts tho. Wanted me to take it like 25 mins away to have estimate because I didn't want to take it to their "preferred" (get kickbacks) shop. State Farm can fuck off. Phone Post 3.0

Get a police report made, and contact the local dealer. Ask the dealer to call the cop that takes the report if someone comes in to order a side mirror. 

Post your story on facebook, and ask everyone to share, and offer a reward. Ask that people snitch on their neighbors if they have a Ford with a broken mirror. People love to snitch on people. 

Saltine American -

Get a police report made, and contact the local dealer. Ask the dealer to call the cop that takes the report if someone comes in to order a side mirror. 

Post your story on facebook, and ask everyone to share, and offer a reward. Ask that people snitch on their neighbors if they have a Ford with a broken mirror. People love to snitch on people. 

Lmfao. I made a police report and brought them the mirror I found in the street that says Ford on it.

I know it's unlikely but it would be awesome if they found this fucker and nailed him Phone Post 3.0