Swick favored against Riggs.

I agree. These guys will probably fight again in the future, regardless of the outcome.

Well, we'll have to wait and see!

I also think Swick wins.

Joe Riggs by anything he wants

"Joe riggs has an iron jaw an dhe will test his jaw"

Joe Riggs jaw is no better than Swicks. He outweighed Diaz by 30 lbs and still got dropped. He also got KTFO by Rodney Faverus. Those are the only decent strikers he has ever fought hence why he has not gotten KTFO more.

"Those are the only decent strikers he has ever fought hence why he has not gotten KTFO more."

yeah cuz Chris Lytle is really weak

Yeah I really wanted to pick Swick for to win this fight, but as much as I like the guy, he still ain't ready for a fighter like Riggs. Smart money goes on "Diesel".

"yeah cuz Chris Lytle is really weak"

Yeah because there sure was a lot of standup in that fight

And yeah, it's not like he outweighed Lytle by 30 lbs or anything.

so your saying Joe has no chance of taking Swick down and murdering him there.

you missed the point Jackass

That's Joe's only way to win, in my point of view.

"so your saying Joe has no chance of taking Swick down and murdering him there.

you missed the point Jackass"

Im sorry but what was your point? I said his chin is no better than Swicks. He has gotten KTFO aswell and dropped by a much smaller guy. Then you bring up Lytle a fight that barely had any standup. What point were you trying to make regarding Riggs chin or his standup?

Mark Hunt is very humble.

Swick may pull it off, if Riggs decides to stand.

If it goes to the ground however, Swick's going to the ER after he gets KTFO from a bone shattering elbow drop.

my pick is real quick with mike swick by knock out in the first round. i dont like joe riggs.

"He outweighed Diaz by 30 lbs and still got dropped. He also got KTFO by Rodney Faverus. Those are the only decent strikers he has ever fought hence why he has not gotten KTFO more."

My point is that those are not the only decent strikers he has fought and that he can easily take Swick out of his game via severe gnp. Lytle in my opinion is a much better striker than Swick is.
Riggs wins this fight 99 out of a 100 times.
btw I never said anything about anybody's chin.
everybody can be KO'd.

"My point is that those are not the only decent strikers he has fought and that he can easily take Swick out of his game via severe gnp. Lytle in my opinion is a much better striker than Swick is. Riggs wins this fight 99 out of a 100 times. btw I never said anything about anybody's chin. everybody can be KO'd."

Maybe i should have said decent strikers he has stood with. And i dont think Lytle is a better striker. Maybe technically but Lytle only has 3 TKOs out of 30 something fights. He is not a hard hitter. Swick is 30 lbs bigger and half his wins are by KOs. And Riggs has been tapped more than once from the bottom. Swick has a pretty decent groundgame. BTW I dont think Riggs will take it to the ground. He always cries about people not wanting to stand with him. Time to put your money where your mouth is. And this time not with someone you came down 2 weightclasses to fight.

"Maybe i should have said decent strikers he has stood with. And i dont think Lytle is a better striker. Maybe technically but Lytle only has 3 TKOs out of 30 something fights. He is not a hard hitter. Swick is 30 lbs bigger and half his wins are by KOs. And Riggs has been tapped more than once from the bottom. Swick has a pretty decent groundgame. BTW I dont think Riggs will take it to the ground. He always cries about people not wanting to stand with him. Time to put your money where your mouth is. And this time not with someone you came down 2 weightclasses to fight."

now were having an intelligent coversation! I dont think hitting harder makes you a better striker if that were true Tank would be the baddest kickboxer on the planet. Joe is only hyping up fights by saying he wants somebody to stand with him. If he can(and there shouldnt be any reason he couldnt) he will take him down and grind him out. Joe has enough exp. to elude swicks sub attempts, and even if Swick does catch him, Joe will probably hulk out of it anyway.

edited becuz sum peepole R 2 stoopid tu C thu eyrony

I didnt see him hulking out Steiblings and Salaverrys triangles. Or Hughes kimura

riggs will kill him