Switzerland Warning Against Obama Regime

David@accu - 

Advice from a country known for fence sitting. Somehow i'm not convinced.

You kinda should

I mean its reaching the point where fellow western countries are looking worried at the trend of slowly shredding liberties away from the people in "freedomland".

And I will tell you why. Because USA still holds a big influence in the western world and any right they take away is seen by other nations as a potential rights their government might want to take away as well.

thewellhungarian - 
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT - 
lb420lb - If F-16s were shot down, wouldn't that have been reported somewhere?

Shouldn't we have at least heard something about that from The OG? Phone Post 3.0

Two F-16s apparently "collided" with each other off the coast of the Eastern Shore of Virginia this past week. I saw it on the local news here in Hampton Roads, Va.

One crashed and one landed? is that correct?

I'm not sure, I just heard that they collided. I remember hearing that one of the pilots was rescued at sea. He was in an inflatable life raft. If they were really headed to Washington then holy shit.

Seems legit.  LOL

Sub 4 later Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't read too much into this according to the article Obama is a secret Muslim who funds terrorists and Colin Powell is part of a military coup and he sent F-16s to the White House to assassinate Obama because he was upset Obama leaked info on his affair with a Romanian diplomat but Obama somehow managed to make the jets collide in midair.

Colin Powell doesn't currently have the authority to order anyone to do anything.

in for later

DaveFu - I'm not saying that this isn't bad. I'm just saying that most countries already know this shit is and has been going on. Their reactions aren't genuine spontaneous responses to new information, but scripted political theater.

We have a HORRENDOUS problem with intelligence and surveillance oversight in the US, and it will probably continue to get worse before it gets better. This is some serious Enemy Of The State type shit.

If you want to increase awareness of it, you have to keep a level head. People's biases and irrational defenses come out when you try to emotionally manipulate them into seeing things your way or get sloppy with your research, understanding, or arguments.
Well put, let's be friends, k? Phone Post 3.0

A good rule of thumb when it comes to reading about foreign policy (and Obama in particular):  anything calling itself news or information while claiming that Obama is a crypto-Jihadist Muslim with a secret Jihad agenda or any other agenda to "Destroy America" means the whole of the commentary can be effictively ignored.

dafuqdidijustread.jpg

tldr but switzerland has an interesting recent history of mandatory military service and im fairly sure the swiss economy is doing very well perhaps the best in the world. the eurofighter vs f35 is also interesting.

The country with the best economy is Luxembourg, everyone knows that.

Nonlinear -

I wouldn't read too much into this according to the article Obama is a secret Muslim who funds terrorists and Colin Powell is part of a military coup and he sent F-16s to the White House to assassinate Obama because he was upset Obama leaked info on his affair with a Romanian diplomat but Obama somehow managed to make the jets collide in midair.

This.

It seems like a plot from a bad Hollywood film. Phone Post 3.0

DAT ROMANIAN PUSSY CRAY

-COLIN POWELL