Swollers are all Puff

the average weightlifter fancies himself "swole" in his arm-hugging polo-shirt but it's all PUFF, no muscle tone, just a layer of walrusy blubber covering his HuskyFat frame because he thinks his 20minutes 5X5 StrongLifts is a cardio workout which burns fat even when he is resting on the couch after his workout eating his pint of RockyRoad because he earned it and that muscle will burn it off.

Happy Tuesday.  

and they think their BullyBody is a self-defense weapon of deterence intimidation until they meet some real hard-gainer threat of athletic endurance Diaz type which gives them a Stockton Slap!

Years ago I was at some bar called 5th Avenue in Royal Oak Michigan. That area is full of juiced up and gelled Italian and Armenian gorillas.

We were waiting for a cab when a shouting match broke out nearby.

A skinny tall looking Eminem like person was getting dragged out and pointing his finger at two juiced up cologne wearing gorillas.

Eventually, things got calm and Eminem like person yells:

"You ain't shit! Yo all watah weight! Yuz all watah weight!"

Then the two juiced up polo shirt wearing gorillas went after that guy before he jumped into his buddy's car and drove off like James Mother Fucking Bond Jr.

solidsnake - Years ago I was at some bar called 5th Avenue in Royal Oak Michigan. That area is full of juiced up and gelled Italian and Armenian gorillas.

A skinny tall looking Eminem like person was getting dragged out and pointing his finger at two juiced up cologne wearing gorillas.

Then the two juiced up polo shirt wearing gorillas went after that guy before he jumped into his buddy's car and drove off like James Mother Fucking Bond Jr.

the Diaz brothers would have Stockton Slapped those BullyBodies!

Yep, the average amount of time the typical "workout guys/girls" put in on the treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike, any cardio equipment seems to be between 10 and 15 minutes. Years ago when I dropped most weight lifting and "workout" exercising I did so because I realized my body just looked smooth or fluffy to me. Sure I had bigger muscles but I didn't have good cardio at all and didn't feel great about things. I wanted more. Wanted to be in great shape over all and just lifting weights won't do that.

karasu - 
solidsnake - Years ago I was at some bar called 5th Avenue in Royal Oak Michigan. That area is full of juiced up and gelled Italian and Armenian gorillas.

the Diaz brothers would have Stockton Slapped those BullyBodies!

And even slap them a hard one whilst sitting in the back seat of the getaway escalade.

100% correct, broseph.

I've been doing rings and bar work with my boy Chris Heria for a couple years now. At 8% bf ripped to the bone and as agile as a lemur.

The husky fats don't take their shirts off at the beach because they are sporting B cup tits.

#FitSlap

headroll -

Yep, the average amount of time the typical "workout guys/girls" put in on the treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike, any cardio equipment seems to be between 10 and 15 minutes. Years ago when I dropped most weight lifting and "workout" exercising I did so because I realized my body just looked smooth or fluffy to me. Sure I had bigger muscles but I didn't have good cardio at all and didn't feel great about things. I wanted more. Wanted to be in great shape over all and just lifting weights won't do that.

thank you for being brave enough to speak the TRUTH and share REAL example to EXPOSE the MYTH of WEIGHTLIFTING

but those Diaz brothers should take a course in etiquette so that they could become more well-rounded gentleman since they have achieved the financial success to overcome their low-brow social position.  

Just look at the Irish and Jewish Americans which were originally a ghetto-culture too but over some few generations the ambitious ones they improved their social position to become leading gentlemen of higher-social positions.  

headroll - 

And so you became a tumbler?

It's so weird that someone takes the time to have this schtick. I would love to know what your real life is like. 

karusu I am more jacked than you, leaner, stronger and have better cardio/flexibility. I would beat you in any kind of athletic endeavor;Tumbling, climbing, swimming ... anything you think your skinny fat physique would excel at. post a pic of yourself, nerd.

Neil McCauley - karusu I am more jacked than you, leaner, stronger and have better cardio/flexibility. I would beat you in any kind of athletic endeavor;Tumbling, climbing, swimming ... anything you think your skinny fat physique would excel at. post a pic of yourself, nerd.

^ The Husky Fat has been insulted and lashes out with an empty display of aggression.

Interesting creatures!

Canooke -
headroll - 

I worked full time as a gymnastics coach in my early 20's until my late 20's when I finally found a "real job." I continued to coach part time some. I knew how to coach all the gymnasts streght, conditioning and flexibility as well as the acrobatic training they had to work on as well. I would do the conditioning sessions with one of the groups each day while leading it. I still do certain core and upper body conditioning along with the endurance training (for cycling). You really have to have a strong over all core to be balanced and to enhance other training.

headroll - 
Canooke -
headroll - 

I worked full time as a gymnastics coach in my early 20's until my late 20's when I finally found a "real job." I continued to coach part time some. I knew how to coach all the gymnasts streght, conditioning and flexibility as well as the acrobatic training they had to work on as well. I would do the conditioning sessions with one of the groups each day while leading it. I still do certain core and upper body conditioning along with the endurance training (for cycling). You really have to have a strong over all core to be balanced and to enhance other training.

Cool! Gymnasts are in phenomenal shape.

I like to lift heavy and run but I can't argue with gymnastics.

CormierCumminsideme -

I challenge karasu to a fly fishing competition

LOL only if we are talking Mayweather/McGregor $$$!!!!

Neil McCauley - karusu I am more jacked than you, leaner, stronger and have better cardio/flexibility. I would beat you in any kind of athletic endeavor;Tumbling, climbing, swimming ... anything you think your skinny fat physique would excel at. post a pic of yourself, nerd.

you are an outlier in the weightlifting community

StevetheWeasel - Karabu nails it again.

Just got back from doing eight miles, and a lengthy bodyweight workout. Watched six or seven rotations of HuskyBros® come through in that time.

and StevetheWeasel presents a clinical example of masculine fit as promoted by the karasu method.  

clear research has shown that the karasu method, as observed by StevetheWeasel is an effective treatment against the Marshmellow Puff infection caused by engaging in a regular habit of 5X5 Stronglifts while neglecting natural masculine cardio requirements of endurance tranining activity.

there's not a doubt in my mind that this guy doesn't have the ability to wipe his own ass

Image result for greg kovacs

ufc98newb -

there's not a doubt in my mind that this guy doesn't have the ability to wipe his own ass

Image result for greg kovacs

what is practical about that?  And even practical about those MarshMellow Shaped "I Lift for Strength" HuskyFats?  How much do you really need to lift, run, etc.......at what point is it unnecessary and instead becomes detrimental?