Syliva will crush Minotoro

Tim is a much better fighter than Herring, come on and has what you call the record to prove it.

I think Nog would find a way to beat Tim. Nog may not be as dynamic a striker as Vera but is much solid, experienced and wont buckle under pressure.

I though Tim beat Vera handily but Nog is ten times the fighter that a big fight green Vera was.

Wasa-B...

No disrespect,but try that again in english.Please.

OR DONT.Dickhead.

How exactly does Nog get it to the ground?

Name a fighter that has ever faced Nog and NOT went to the ground?

LMAO

Mino with whatever he wants.

'How exactly does Nog get it to the ground?'

Same as how he did vs Schilt.

i give nog a 35% chance to win this fight. tim will most likely be boring as hell and jab at nog the entire time, keeping him at bay. if nog does get tim on the ground, sylvia will most likely lay on him until the ref stands it up.

boring decision win.

this fight will be a yawner, i'd rather watch grandma knit a sweater

Mino is way past his prime, and it will be the battle of two guys who bore me to death.

Mino fancies himself a striker these days and the Sasquatch will happily trade weak straights with him for 25 minutes while I wash my car or lift some weights.

UFC heavyweight division is in the shitter w/o Couture.

Big tim beats nog. Imagine he actually KO's him. what will all of you have to say?

Syliva will crush Minotoro

Ahhh......no.

sylvia will get owned early in this fight, nog will finish this fight by submission

It's so good to know that Mr. 24 Posts has such a UFC favorable opinion.

Seriously threadstarter, if you want to make those $0.05 per posts matter you're going to have to post A LOT more......

want to make a freindly wager on that. Sylvia will get subbed.