Sylvia Responds to Suave

The same ppl. on here criticizing Tim are probably shooting shit up right now.....

So Tim is the only guy that experimented w/ shit? Ricco went from 330 to 250 how? hmmmm

LOL @ thinking nobody else does.....for god sake's half the tennis players and cyclists are on stuff..

This thread is stupid...if you don't think top athletes in every sport experiment w/ performance enhancers you must be living under a rock somewhere.

Done w/ this thread,

MC

He's been on roids for awhile now, he just finally got caught.

MC dude you can lose weight without taking shit. I dont know anything about if ricco did or not but you putting that on here discredits all the work I did to lose 80+ pounds.

liar liar pants on fire...lol

I respect Sylvia, I can never forget him KOing that cocky guy Ricco.

bwhahahaa.... who gives a sh8t if he was on juice or not... half of the past and present ufc fighters are on it too... (mark coleman...vitor belfort...ken shamrock...etc..etc..etc..) and if u think different u are an idiot...The only mistake sylvia made was choosing a testable substance... i work at a gym and 99% of these "natural" bodybuilders are juiced up to the tits and there tested every competition the exact same way..... they just know what to use that isnt as easily testable aka.. HGH..insulin.. some steroids only have a half life of days so even if they stopped taking it a couple weeks before the fight there would be no evidence of it... you guys need to get a reality check.. juice is part of our sport if u like it or not!!!

The issue is not steriods, the issue is lying.

"LOL @ Ricco claiming roids had anything to do with Sylvia kicking his ass. Ricco's a good fighter, but Tim kicked his ass."

Namecaller is CORRECT!!! :)

"I work out w/ Tim just about everyday...his work ethic and desire is what makes him a champion, not roids. He's someone i respect and look up to very much.

An example, he trained his ass off for months getting read for Arlovski...when the fight fell through..he could have relaxed for a week like most ppl. do but he was back in the gym sparring live that week and has not stopped since. Mir is in trouble!"

Ciesnolevicz is ALSO correct! :)

"Have you seen the results?"

This is a very manipulative question, Joe. I know what you are trying to insinuate, and I don't appreciate it. No matter whether he tests positive or negative, do you think that he (White) will actually ever "see" the results? No! He will just have to go with what is reported all over the internet, press releases from the UFC, and take the word of the team and the guys that he trains with!

"The issue is not steriods, the issue is lying."

exactly.

and on a side note, the steroids tim got busted for mean about dick when it came to beating ricco.

he just beat him, the end.

"No matter whether he tests positive or negative, do you think that he (White) will actually ever "see" the results? No! He will just have to go with what is reported all over the internet, press releases from the UFC, and take the word of the team and the guys that he trains with!"

didnt we do that before? :)

edited due to redundancy.

In case you guys didn't know....Charles is really the JAROD guy from subway in disguise....

MC

White347LX wrote: "Somebody I trust said that when the results of the urinalysis came back late, they were under the NSAC limits and that Tim would have been able to fight."

I do not know your source, but mine is Dana White and Marc Ratner. The NSAC has not received satisfactory results, and as such, Sylvia is still suspended.

BZLJJ wrote: "This is a very manipulative question, Joe. I know what you are trying to insinuate, and I don't appreciate it. No matter whether he tests positive or negative, do you think that he (White) will actually ever "see" the results? No! He will just have to go with what is reported all over the internet, press releases from the UFC, and take the word of the team and the guys that he trains with!"

I have known Sylvia since January 2001. I do not have to train with him to believe in him. He made a mistake. He paid his dues. Your use of (White) and "see" is confusing. Sylvia is a victim here until those negative results White states he received on Apr 2 are submitted to the NSAC.

"Sylvia is a victim here until those negative results White states he received on Apr 2 are submitted to the NSAC."

Sylvia ain't no fuckin victim. He shoulda thought about that belt before he thought about them roids.

OOPS. Way to go, big guy.

Victim?????????????????????????????????????

it makes no differance ricco has no chin if tim was juiced or not

"I work out w/ Tim just about everyday...his work ethic and desire is what makes him a champion, not roids. He's someone i respect and look up to very much"

He made a mistake. We all do. Tim will be the champ. after he OKs Mir in the 1st or 2nd....Joe Jordan

Why is Joe Cunliffe always coming off as a know it all?

Cunliffe, you should be more humble and stop talking down to everyone like you have inside info on everything because you don't...your not as cool as you think you are and believe me..everyone knows it. I could give examples but i'm too nice of a guy.

MC

Joe,

I talked to Tim, and I think that after re-reading what you wrote, I misunderstood your intention. For that I apologize. Hopefully, you can see where I thought that you were attacking Tim and forgive my "attitude".

Also, just for the record, to clarify, I meant "White347lx" when I was referring to "White" above. However, the point that I was trying to make doesn't much matter anymore after Tim explained the situation to me.

Either way, I think Tim explained it to me and I can see what your true intention was. Hopefully, you will see that I was not attacking you, but rather defending what I thought was an attack on my friend! :)

Ron :)

the funniest part is how Tim bulked up between teh Ricco and McGee fights but claimed he was only using the roids "for looks"...

sure...

Tim is going to easily beat Mir though. Tim is a good fighter (by which I mean a great one).