Sylvia versus Monson? Serious?

shouldn't Tim do some weights before he pulls a pose like that?

isaidwzzzzzup, my thoughts exactly. LOL

Some guy on here said monson has good hands and has a couple of pro fights any truth to this?

rumors say jeff turned down a sylvia fight already

Seeing as Monson beat the guy who beat Mir (easily), I don't see how people can question his qualifications.

I am thinking Tim is getting lucky every time he gets matched up with a shorter striker.

Monson would beat Timmy Sylvia. He can with stand some punishment and if that fight went to the ground Monson destroys Timmy. I think you guys way under estimate Monson and give too much fucking credit to Sylvia the known drug user and cheater. I only have to say remember the ULTIMATE FIGHT NIGHT when a shorter lighter A Silva took Timmy to a draw. He looked pathetic. Monson could take him.

"Monson would beat Timmy Sylvia. He can with stand some punishment and if that fight went to the ground Monson destroys Timmy. I think you guys way under estimate Monson and give too much fucking credit to Sylvia the known drug user and cheater. I only have to say remember the ULTIMATE FIGHT NIGHT when a shorter lighter A Silva took Timmy to a draw. He looked pathetic. Monson could take him."

First, Sylvia's prior drug use has nothing to do with who'd win this fight. Save the ad hominem attacks. Second, Ausserio is a much different fighter than Monson. Ausserio is a heavier hitter and can take a shot. Monson, on the other hand, seems to really wear down after eating a few shots and does not have the striking arsenal that Ausserio does.

"If this fight ever takes place, and ends up being a headliner, I think Zuffa should sell the PPV for $9.95, no more."

lol I actually agree ... Monson is a seriously bloated middleweight/lt. heavyweight. He was gassed to hell at the end of the fight with PDP ... and one thing you can say about Sylvia is ... for a big guy he's definately got some gas [watch the fights where he has to go for a coupla rounds ... he's not a guy that will gas out quickly, at least IMO anyway].

Sylvia by anything he wants

Monson will speedbag Timmy's nutsack

If Monson takes Tim down he will finish him.