Sylvia vs Cro Cop = Snoozer?

These guys are both counterpunchers. I can see the fight being similar to Arlovski Tim 3, with a lot of circling and not much action.

Hopefully they will mix it up.

I was thinking the same thing....

but Tim's long and EXPOSED body might get a broken rib EARLY

Crocop is not a counterpuncher. He is a stalker

He becomes a counterpuncher when someone goes after him. Wich Tim Sylvia is the least likely person to do

Crocop is going to stalk him, cutting down the cage and throwing inside lowkicks and left bodykicks.

Tim Sylvia could also walk into a straight left. Most people have forgotten about the southpaw factor

Training with 5,10 wildman Robbie Lawler or 5,8 Jens Pulver is not going to prepare Sylvia for a 6,2-6,3 southpaw with a left kick from hell

Tim will have to throw a punch eventually and when he does BLAM. I cant wait for Cro Cop to knock him the fuck out. And if Big tim wins I will cry in my fucking pillow everynight

Tim will have to throw a punch eventually and when he does BLAM. I cant wait for Cro Cop to knock him the fuck out. And if Big tim wins I will cry in my fucking pillow everynight

ROFL!  I concur man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'd do the same exact thing hahahahha.

I concur too.  If big Tim wins I will cry

I would laugh so hard if Sylvia landed a haymaker on Cro Cop and stopped him. While safe money is on Cro Cop, he has been stopped before in fights where he was the MASSIVE favourite (Randleman and McDonald in K-1).

Still, I don't think Tim is aggressive enough to be able to catch Cro Cop with a wild shot. From the outside, Cro Cop will just light him up with kicks.

cro cop said after the grand prix that he realized nobody could strike with him if he constantly moved forward

havokk i understand what youre saying. but sylvia is no mcdonald with his striking, and sylvia is no randleman with his wrestling (and hook).

i will cry too if sylvia wins. that would just ruin my entire life.

CC's gotta get past his next fight tho first.

he was the MASSIVE favourite (Randleman and McDonald in K-1).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is ANYONE a "massive" favorite against McDonald in K-1?  I favorite MAYBE, but "massive" is a bit much.

Samoa.

"How is ANYONE a "massive" favorite against McDonald in K-1? I favorite MAYBE, but "massive" is a bit much"

I think he meant relative to the crown and overall K-1 performance on the world level. He was fighting in front of a Croatian crowd and they were certainly one sided in their support. But I agree McDonald is a great fighter, justlacks the height and style to consistently beat the monsters in K-1.

Had to Suck for Mirko losing that way in front of the home town fans.

so is this official or just talk? the fight being set up i mean.

Tim wants respect....whats the best way to attempt to get this respect that holding the belt (twice) did not get him? Take down one of the best in the world...I see Tim being very aggressive in this fight should it ever happen. Most likely lose, but dont expect a boring show. It will be win or be KTFO like a man, all or nothing....

Sylvia's gonna be so worried about the High kick that he's gonna get his ribs broken.

Randleman and McDonald are highly explosive guys. Sylvia is a big slow lumbering giant.

Yes a snoozer, Big Tim will be snoozing after about 3 minutes.

Sylvia versus anyone happens to be a high probability of snoozetime.

If by snoozer you mean i'll be able to go to bed earlier that night due
to the quick devestating 1st round KO that CroCop will unleash on
Sylvia, then yes.