Syria jihadist loses face by brick vid NSFL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSShC1su5wA

blue please

but LOSES FACE, tho.

allah hu cackbar

Silly Syrians..this is not what Stitches meant when he mentioned putting bricks in people's faces.

Damn is he ok?

LOL @ that Snackbar.  They got pwnt.

Arglebargle - Damn is he ok?
Just a nosebleed Phone Post 3.0

Sounds fun. Phone link? Phone Post 3.0

"The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire!" Phone Post 3.0

Akamai31 - Silly Syrians..this is not what Stitches meant when he mentioned putting bricks in people's faces.
Lol, VU solid 4th post Phone Post 3.0

So what did he do wit it? Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Fuck me! I hope he's okay Phone Post 3.0

They got extendos. Phone Post 3.0

In. Phone Post 3.0

Terrorist dude was still breathing though

CaptainXanax - They got extendos. Phone Post 3.0
BITCH THEY GOT EXTENDOS Phone Post 3.0

Holy fuck Phone Post 3.0

Thread title does not lie. Phone Post 3.0

Akamai31 - Silly Syrians..this is not what Stitches meant when he mentioned putting bricks in people's faces.
Akamai31, bravo good sir.

Now please tell me that you are at the very least a known OGer or even a well known, respected OGer that just got a new computer but forgot your old password because on your old computer, you opted to have the computer remember your password, therefor not requiring you to type in your password every time you logged in.

However, after getting a new computer, you simply forgot what your original password was (not your fault), and you tried to do what any of us would do and reset your password to your account. It's at that point when you find out that the email you used to create your original account/screenname is an old, inactive email. At this point you say "FUCK IT!" and create this screen name.

I only ask(and would like to think others would agree with me)that in a year where the quality of new accounts seems to be far and away shittier than any other year in recent memory, your 4th post from an account created in this infamous year, 2014....you are a shining light.

Don't get me wrong, there are some decent 14ers, the majority are trolls or posters with shit attitudes or weird sense of humors. Your post was pure gold and had the timing of an experienced poster. If I'm wrong, welcome to the OG and thank you for brightening up my outlook on the future here.

Here's a VTFU for you and you just keep on keeping on. Phone Post 3.0