Syrian Fighters Get Vaporized (vid) graphic

In Phone Post 3.0

Br0ckFnSams0n - 

Guess y'all missed the same thread a couple weeks ago. Phone Post

yes.

myee8 - 
crazydave -

thread title correction:

Al Qaeda Fighters in Syria Get Vaporized (good)

These are the same people McCain wants to give arms to? Phone Post 3.0

The enemy of my enemy is still a piece of shit imo.

myee8 - 
crazydave -

thread title correction:

These are the same people McCain wants to give arms to? Phone Post 3.0

Yes. And since the Syrian Air Force is pwning these rebel noobs, Barry O is going to let the USAF be the Al-Queda Air Force for a while. GOOD TIMES, BRAH

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Foom! Phone Post 3.0

S bend7 - Nice shot Phone Post 3.0

This.

Those targeting systems can be CRAZY fucking accurate...

“Allahu Akhbar! - BOOM!!

crazydave -

thread title correction:

It needs some Kenny G playing in the background. Something about watching actual terrorists due is so soothing. There's a couple guys that won't be eating the hearts of Christians. Phone Post

Where are my 72 virgins!?!?!?! Phone Post

i love that anti-aircraft gun..what was that, a paintball gun held up by a couple coat-hangers??i cannot fucking imagine what it would be like to wake up every morning and go into war-mode like that..

That was insane.

Yeah.....God is great.

Aloha UG-bur

Isaiah 17:1

An oracle concerning Damascus. Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city and will become a heap of ruins.

Interesting Phone Post

In Phone Post

Col Angus - Aloha UG-bur

Aloha Ug-bar
Thus a new greeting was made. Phone Post

Bry Bry - i love that anti-aircraft gun..what was that, a paintball gun held up by a couple coat-hangers??i cannot fucking imagine what it would be like to wake up every morning and go into war-mode like that..

It all looks so damn primitive. In the 2nd full year of fighting, it's like you'd expect a little more organization... The footage of the Syrian tanks getting attacked in a city showed that even the regime is piss poor at tactics.

Who else is sick of the Allahu Akhbar chant?

Your average teenage paintballer has better equipment than that

BigMonsterCat - 

All that guy was worried about was getting in touch with the snackbar. Phone Post

My god but that was hilarious.

I love how the intonation of the cameraman's voice changed from a very excited "ALLAH AKBAR!" before the missile hit, to a very dejected "Allah Akhbar" afterwards LOL.

Damn war, you scary!!!!!!

P.S. What a good shot man.

T Phone Post 3.0