Tablets and sketch up-anybody hAve info?

Looking to buy a tablet specifically for drawing furniture and built in cabinetry. As far as I can tell sketch up/sketch up pro is the way to go software wise. Ideally I'd like to run it on a tablet w a Wacom pen but I can't find a whole lot of info. Any help? Phone Post 3.0

Used it on my computer. Love it. Phone Post 3.0

TheHouse - Used it on my computer. Love it. Phone Post 3.0
I've heard nothing but great things. There's a mobile viewer for tablets but in not sure about its capabilities compared to the pc program. Thanks for the input tho! Phone Post 3.0

I have a surface pro 3, with manga studio on it. It is fantastic. Directly draw on the screen, with pressure sensitivity! I use it constantly, as a drawing tool, and as a computer. I haven't used my desktop in months. The only thing that may bug you is it needs WiFi for internet, no data plan option. I also looked at the galaxy note 12.0, but there was not as much drawing accuracy, and the thin pen was annoying.
The surface is a PC / tablet combo thing, if it will run on a PC, the surface will run it. I think surface pro artist.com has a list of what runs well.

BUICKEN - I have a surface pro 3, with manga studio on it. It is fantastic. Directly draw on the screen, with pressure sensitivity! I use it constantly, as a drawing tool, and as a computer. I haven't used my desktop in months. The only thing that may bug you is it needs WiFi for internet, no data plan option. I also looked at the galaxy note 12.0, but there was not as much drawing accuracy, and the thin pen was annoying.
The surface is a PC / tablet combo thing, if it will run on a PC, the surface will run it. I think surface pro artist.com has a list of what runs well.
Thanks for the info the surface pro is on the short list for sure! Phone Post 3.0