Tachi Palace Fights -Free Streaming-

mmavixen -
bearockbrobama -  Pretty sure that was mayday McDonald's little bro Phone Post

Is he really?

Yep. Phone Post

Holy fuckballs

Dam he knocked him the fuck out, like really bad.

He was all pushing the ref and shit, I get he is out of it and is pissed cause he was a fight away from the UFC and now he has to work more to get that shot but dam he got lit up.

I didnt think he was nearly as good as Mayday but dam, he got shit on.

McDonald was hopping around like a nutcase and Rivera just smoked him, DAYUM

merde!

DamnSevern -  my god that knockout
That's what I said (in Spanish). ;)

mizunomike27 - 
Chris27 - So is Bubba gonna drop to 145 or is he gonna stay at 155?

A couple of months ago when Bubba was first announced for the show, he said that he was going to take this fight at 55 to get used to MMA then cut down eventually down the road. 

Yeah he looks like a strong, athletic kid, with his wrestling he could be something major in the 145 div in a few years.

Give him two years to develop his striking and bjj game, let him get 10 fights or so under his belt and he could be something major in the FW div in the uFC in a few years.

I wonder how often he will fight and if TPF will look to get him another fight on the next show.

He didnt take any damage, quick fight, he should look to get a quick turnaround and get as many fights as possible over the next year in TPF and the regional shows.

Would like to see him get 5 or 6 fights next year and in 2013 get picked up by the UFC.

merde!

Martinez looks to be 200 pounds.Did they even announce his weight?

These guys are welterweights!?

Dam both these guys are chubby as fuck.

Neither look to be in good shape.

mmavixen - 
DamnSevern -  my god that knockout
That's what I said (in Spanish). ;)

Las grandes mentes piensan igualmente

great work with the gifs unfilter

DamnSevern -  great work with the gifs unfilter

hahaha- thanks bud-- gets a little tricky navigating two shows, two threads and running the gifmaker-

Whamm whamm wham whaaaaaaammmmm Phone Post

wow-

Good fight.

Creepy, who are you gonna fight next?

Will they give it to Will since he was gonna fight you first? I think I saw you said Formiga was gonna get the fight but couldnt get a visa or something, so would that be the fight they will make.

If Rave wins will he get the fight? Will they look to see if BJ or M 16 will take the fight this time?

Whats next and what the is the timetable for your return?

err what?

Terrible reffing Phone Post

bizarre stoppage-  fucking great fight though.