Takanori Gomi does the Tito ortiz on Melvin Guilla

Melvin has had over 50 pro fights. It doesn't take much for his lights to go out. Fun fight. 

That was fucking entertaining!

Insert Diego Sanchez ‘Yes’ gif.

OKAY Melvin sure got KO'd... LOL what a joke!  That was a clear cut dive if I've ever seen one!  What a disgrace.

I hope Melvin retires. He has taken some beatings lately

That was an exciting fight, neither guy held back.  You really have to respect fighters who actually fight, even if not technically perfect.  It's infinitely more exciting than watching leg humpers and all their bullshit holding.

cuttooth -
MankTabbott -
PeterNorth -
BringBackGoldy -
da Vinci 81 -

It looked like Gomi barely hit him with the last few shots. I’m not saying it was fixed but even in slow mo it’s weird how those last few put guillard out like that. 

I thought the same... suss ending. It's like the injured leg fucked things up and they went to plan B.

Lol, I just finished watching it and came to see if anyone else thought it might have been a work. 

Seemed highly illegitimate. Also why are they wearing shoes? 

You're allowed to wear shoes in Japan and Guillard was doing it as a tribute to Kevin Randleman

Cheers broheem. Do they all wear shoes or is it optional?

sloppy af. both guys should retire

MankTabbott -
cuttooth -
MankTabbott -
PeterNorth -
BringBackGoldy -
da Vinci 81 -

It looked like Gomi barely hit him with the last few shots. I’m not saying it was fixed but even in slow mo it’s weird how those last few put guillard out like that. 

I thought the same... suss ending. It's like the injured leg fucked things up and they went to plan B.

Lol, I just finished watching it and came to see if anyone else thought it might have been a work. 

Seemed highly illegitimate. Also why are they wearing shoes? 

You're allowed to wear shoes in Japan and Guillard was doing it as a tribute to Kevin Randleman

Cheers broheem. Do they all wear shoes or is it optional?

optional, but i believe your not allowed certain kicks if you wear shoes? but that might have just been pride, since it allowed soccer kicks and stomps which this match did not.