Take 7yr old to Logan? No spoilers please

Seeing the trailers for it everywhere and my son who already loves some good gorey action flicks wants to see Logan with me namely to see x-23 ... should I take him? Will u OG gangsters look down on me? 

I'm judging you tbh.

When I was 7 I watched goodfellas for the first time and I was scared as fuck of Italians for the rest of my life. Will this be similar ? 

cbone25 - 

When I was 7 I watched goodfellas for the first time and I was scared as fuck of Italians for the rest of my life. Will this be similar ? 

HAHAHAHA... meaning your son would be scared of mutant people with superpowers for the rest of his life?

No.  A buddy saw it last night.  Is not 14yr old friendly.

If you want your 7 year old to see a girl cutting heads off and knives slicing faces and gutting shit, then sure go ahead if you think that makes sense.

I don't know if they would even let you into a R rated movie with a 7 year old. 

I know a couple people that let their young kids watch gory horror movies and think it's ok because their kids are "mature" for their age and it doesn't upset them. The truth of the matter is it will absolutely have an effect on them, and you won't realize it until you wake up one day and they are eating your family pet at the dinner table.

creepypete -
cbone25 -

Depends. Do you consider yourself a better parent than your parents?

My mother actually admitted to me the other day I'm the best father she's ever seen soooo yeah I think I'm doing okay. But from the sounds of it might not take him to it if it has nudity, guts and gore is one thing but titties will fuck my boy up lol

No. It's way too violent and harsh for a 7 year old. There was one little kid in the audience I was in and it's parents were utter trash.

Definitely not. Tits, and decapitations left and right. Not kid friendly

To even think about your the type that will!

Hell no besides the fact that they swear alot it is extremely violent arms,legs,heads flying everywhere.

Nothing more annoying at an adult film when a kid is there constantly asking his dad ir mom things like "who"s that?! What"s this!?" Blah blah blah, in his regular volume voice. These are the parents that ruin movies for everyone else in the theatre. Not saying your that type or wouldn"t tell your kid to be quiet. But kids get confused easily and want to know what"s going on. Just don"t be the person that does nothing leading to other people telling a child to shut the fuck up

cbone25 -
creepypete -
cbone25 -

My mother actually admitted to me the other day I'm the best father she's ever seen soooo yeah I think I'm doing okay. But from the sounds of it might not take him to it if it has nudity, guts and gore is one thing but titties will fuck my boy up lol

Yeah but your mom only has your dad as a comparison......

I keed, I keed...

I don't recall any nudity or sex, but plenty of dismemberment and F bombs. Not near as vulgar as Deadpool.

My folks let me watch R movies at that age, provided it was only violence and language. God forbid I see a human boob!

Toki Wartooth -
cbone25 -
creepypete -
cbone25 -

Yeah but your mom only has your dad as a comparison......

I keed, I keed...

Fold me in half wartooth

cbone25 -

Legit LOL

If he's already seen violent stuff, and understands the difference between reality and fiction, sure

cbone25 - 

I lol'd.

Too young, the violence is intense and the topics in the film are very dark. There is very little hope in this movie, and it openly talks about suicide. 

A teenager maybe but not a kid.