Take a look inside Mike Tyson's abandoned mansion

Pretty crazy that after all these years there is still very minimal damage done by trespassers.  Some graffiti but not much.  Take a look.  Close to 40 photos at link.  Tyson used to live there in the 1980s and 90s.

http://www.mymmanews.com/take-a-look-inside-mike-tysons-abandoned-mansion/

Source: http://wnep.com/2015/03/30/take-a-look-inside-mike-tysons-abandoned-mansion/

mymmanews - Close to 40 photos at link.
... with a blue name and not a single one posted.

You're an industrial cock inhaler.

Hopefully this works

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Pretty cool place. Wonder why no one picked it up in an auction?

Wondering the same thing. How come no one has bought it?

where is it, and how much is it going for ?

counts money in empty wallet

Huge place, but not what I was expecting. Looks like a Viking palace or something. Not the kind if thing I would have pictured Tyson liking. Phone Post 3.0

I only copied/pasted the pics.

But IIRC from reading about it a couple years ago its located somewhere around Akron Ohio.

I think Tyson bought it so he could train close to home or something along those lines.

GroverSexyArea - where is it, and how much is it going for ?

counts money in empty wallet
It's like an hour south of cleveland Ohio. These must be old pictures though. It's actually pretty heavily vandalized now. Phone Post 3.0

It doesn't sell because it's too heavily customized for the general public. It's dated too.

Mustard Tiger - 
mymmanews - Close to 40 photos at link.
... with a blue name and not a single one posted.

You're an industrial cock inhaler.

No wait, his SN is mymmanews, he must be a MMA journalist.

on the other hand, It pretty much is the same thing

Carry On

It's pretty ugly crib.

I wonder what prompted Mike to buy that house so far from everything, in Ohio out of all the places?

It got sold recently and is being renovated into a church!

Looking at those pics, I just can't help but image the before shots - piles of money, coke, countless naked women riding around on tigers. Ah, the 80s. Good times.

Smitty925 - Looking at those pics, I just can't help but image the before shots - piles of money, coke, countless naked women riding around on tigers. Ah, the 80s. Good times.

The guy has had a crazy crazy life.

Actually sad it's being turned into a church. Goes against everything it stood for back in the day lol Phone Post 3.0

looks like you would need millions to just renovate, plus the structural style is very dated. Difficult to change that(expensive).

Why did it get abandoned and not sold when he was done with it? I'm assuming it fell under his legal problems but wouldn't it have been auctioned if they repossessed it? Phone Post 3.0

FrankiePhoquedME - Actually sad it's being turned into a church. Goes against everything it stood for back in the day lol Phone Post 3.0
It's like The Barn in Farmington on The Shield in reverse. Phone Post 3.0