Take Wonderlic Test Here!

It's that time of year to make fun of all the NFL hopefuls and the dumb jock wonderlic scores. Let's see how you do? I was actually surprised it wasn't that easy... no calculators allowed.

http://wonderlictestsample.com/wonderlic-test-sample/50-question-wonderlic-test/

Fournette scored 11

McCaffrey 21

Dalvin cook 11

41 of 50, 82% for shansky

34 out of 50 in 12 minutes but I guessed on some to save time 

I got 47

30 out of 50 answered correctly. What do I win?

got a 33.  notbad.jpg

Got 24 out of 50 but I ran out of time cause I was doing it while I was pooping. Going again at my desk with paper this time

I had to guess on like 5 as well. Took too long on a couple like a Vince Young

Aldo Nova Uniao - I got 47

Damn dude well done

Herb15E - Got 24 out of 50 but I ran out of time cause I was doing it while I was pooping. Going again at my desk with paper this time

oh yeah would've been easier with paper/pencil.

do they get to use calculators?  that would probably up my score some

My 41 probably would have been better with a calculator or a pencil/paper. Do the NFLers get that shit?

Herb15E - Got 24 out of 50 but I ran out of time cause I was doing it while I was pooping. Going again at my desk with paper this time
43 out of 50 when I did it for real

danggook -
Herb15E - Got 24 out of 50 but I ran out of time cause I was doing it while I was pooping. Going again at my desk with paper this time

oh yeah would've been easier with paper/pencil.

do they get to use calculators?  that would probably up my score some

I think they get paper and pencil, multiplying some of those in your head is a little tough... And I have a degree in math

later

I did slightly above average, but have no idea how many I got wrong because of formatting...

How much did he earn...do you type 4, $4.00, does it matter?

I didn't realize it was timed until about 3 minutes in. I totally forgot how to divide fractions.

Def need pen and paper if you have not done basic math in a while. However, if I had to take this fresh out of college, and even studied for a day or so, it wouldn't be too hard to kill this test.

Those athletes who scored 11s are close to retarded, you should be able to get that on the vocabulary alone.

danggook -

got a 33.  notbad.jpg

Brother!

Ryazzo -
Aldo Nova Uniao - I got 47

Damn dude well done
Thanks. Sorry if it was a humblebrag, but I was excited.