Takedown/Jiujitsu Clinic Tape here

I finally received the tape of our clinic from January 4th.

The photographer didn't do a fantastic job but its okay. There's a lot of stuff on it. I think that its worth $20 for the tape and I've decided that will include the shipping. If you like it, I'll be working on more tapes that will be affordable and will show more stuff for no-gi jiujitsu and mma. These will be better quality because the complete focus will be for the camera and not other people at a clinic.

So once again...if you're interested please email me. If you already have, there are many of you and I have your email address, then I'll be sending you info.

$20 to include shipping.

I don't show a whole lot of takedowns...I break down a basic double leg and single leg over and over. Lots of details. If you're a beginner or someone who came from bjj, you can benefit. If you wrestled in college, its probably not for you unless it was college many years ago. There are a few different guard passes, sweeps, and submissions. Its about 2 hours long I believe. Some of the time is teaching...breaking moves down. Some of the time has the participants practicing and me helping individually.

I would say it has plenty of material to be worth $20.

Email and check it out!

Brian
TEAM FREEDOM

Oh yeah!...My Email is BEBIAN@AOL.COM

ttt

ttt,

Also in a few months we'll be hosting another clinic with none other than... Jeremy "The Scorpion" Jackson

Jeremy will be working to improve everyone's striking skills. It will probably be about 1 1/2 or 2 hours long. Then we will have another session of either jiujitsu or takedowns.

Should be a good one!

Brian
BEBIAN@AOL.COM

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

One more....ttt

ttt

I'd buy one but anything associated with Ferguson is what I'll avoid. He is a thief and a liar with no honor.

Roleta,

I am associated with Ferguson but the tape and clinic has absolutely nothing to do with him. I teach and run the school... whatever you want to do is fine. I will not lie and say I was trained by someone else. Everyone who knows me and my reputation would agree on my integrity.

Brian TEAM FREEDOM
Questions...805-469-2709

Brian

Brian,
I'm glad you posted a response. Nothing personal against you at all. I was lied to and ripped off by Ferguson so I posted but unfortunately it was on your thread and not one of his. I wish you the best for the future.

Thanks,

I'm sorry to hear that. I am proud to have Ferguson as my instructor and friend. His business is his and mine is mine. He is my instructor but we are different people. Thanks for understanding.

Brian