Taking ALL bets against Chael until he retires

I'll buy a blue for SN bets. I'll put money down up to $100. I'll shave my head if I need to on ANY and ALL bets where I have Chael's opponent.

Calling the down hill slide and a glass chin concussed retirement coming in the next couple years.

LINE UP. Lets do this!!!

I just love watching that guy lose so this will make it that much better.

Man, if you come out of this in the hole then Chael is truly the man.

Rambo John J -

I was really sad that shogun did not land a single strike to chael.  WOuld have only took a couple to expose shell boy.

We all know that would have been a totally different fight if Rua did not try to grapple the TRT infused man.

Just stop. Phone Post 3.0

Ill bet you your life. Chael beats Rashad, end it. Suga wins, you can live. Deal because you said all bets. BOOM Phone Post

No one will take the a bet though. The pussification of the world is complete.

aka_rtotheoh - 

Ill bet you your life. Chael beats Rashad, end it. Suga wins, you can live. Deal because you said all bets. BOOM Phone Post

If you come end it, deal. I also get to end yours if you lose. BAM!

Im curious why you are hating him so much. Sorry buddy but i think your stance is a bit extreme. He's only been beat by champions since 2009 unless I'm way off. Phone Post 3.0

He's a juice monkey and has now resorted to TRT. Chael "Lance" Sonnen imo.

Rambo John J -
XcessiveZ - 
Rambo John J -

I was really sad that shogun did not land a single strike to chael.  WOuld have only took a couple to expose shell boy.

We all know that would have been a totally different fight if Rua did not try to grapple the TRT infused man.

Just stop. Phone Post 3.0

Stop being sad?

Okay, if you say so.

Thanks bro, I feel better now.

Fact is that Chael beat a pretty weak version of Shogun, while using synthetic testosterone for his hypergonadism.

Hypergonadism is a condition where there is a hyperfunction of the gonads. Tumors and/or Anabolic steroids may sbe a major cause of high androgen and/or estrogen functional activity.

Thaiguy? Phone Post 3.0

I would accept if I wasn't locked in this shitty year bet. Phone Post