Taking back Sunday- Tell all your friends

Loved this album as a young sherdogger. So nostalgic and brings me right back to sherdog. Anyone else?

holy fuck its been like 10 years.

gonna listen to that whole album tonight.

Man oh man was this in heavy rotation when I was in high school. invisible VU op

That album and full collapse by Thursday were bout it for high school 

"She said DON'T!!!"

Savage Fappin' - "She said DON'T!!!"

Lolll

2breath2feel -

That album and full collapse by Thursday were bout it for high school 

Oh man full collapse was such a great album.

We went to warped tour in I think 03 to see them. Got kicked in the face by accident, some jackass crowd surfing. Busted my chin when I hit the ground. I could touch my chin bone if I stuck my finger in the hole. Emergency people there tried taking me to hosp. I was like fuck you we've only been here 2 hours. They put bandaid on it and let me stay.

Sooo much fun

Seans a purple belt under Serra

Love this album. Still listen to it fairly often

Here's a video I filmed from the tell all your friends tour

This is my favorite of their albums.

Back in the day iTunes would have a most listened to playlist on it and cute without the E was always at number one.

It is my

personal favorite song of all time.

Taking Back Sunday and Brand New were my go to back in the day.

Yes i know the story between the two.

So I'm around 16 back in 1999 and starting my first real job at the American Waffle House. I'm there early for my first day of training and the Spanish cook says "eh, Adam late so start doing something" I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing and don't know who Adam is. So like 30 min later this dude crashes into the restaurant like Kramer walks into any scene on Seinfeld. His hair is pushed all the way up like some 50's rock star and he reeks of booze and cigarets. He shows me what to do and is actually a really good waiter. Handled like 20 tables by himself with just the cook and me busing tables. He taught me how to work fast and take care of the waiters correctly and he tipped me out really good.

Anyway after a couple days or so of training he walks in and throws his apron and order book at me and is like "hey man, um let Jimmy know I'm quitting and you're going to take all my shifts. You're a cool kid. Later man."

I was like WTF and asked one of the waitresses what his deal is and she's like "oh he's in some band and they are going on the road. I think his music sucks, he'll be back." Adam was the lead singer for a while I think and I heard a handful of his songs and maybe one or two on the radio.

He never came back. I know, cool story bro.

Agent of Chaos - Taking Back Sunday and Brand New were my go to back in the day.

Love brand new

I listen to mostly black metal and post metal, but this is still one of my all time favorite albums.

shugerrush -
Agent of Chaos - Taking Back Sunday and Brand New were my go to back in the day.

Love brand new
just saw brand new about 6 months ago. they were amazing live. Its my wifes favorite band and after seeing them they are now one of mine.

TheHouse - So I'm around 16 back in 1999 and starting my first real job at the American Waffle House. I'm there early for my first day of training and the Spanish cook says "eh, Adam late so start doing something" I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing and don't know who Adam is. So like 30 min later this dude crashes into the restaurant like Kramer walks into any scene on Seinfeld. His hair is pushed all the way up like some 50's rock star and he reeks of booze and cigarets. He shows me what to do and is actually a really good waiter. Handled like 20 tables by himself with just the cook and me busing tables. He taught me how to work fast and take care of the waiters correctly and he tipped me out really good.

Anyway after a couple days or so of training he walks in and throws his apron and order book at me and is like "hey man, um let Jimmy know I'm quitting and you're going to take all my shifts. You're a cool kid. Later man."

I was like WTF and asked one of the waitresses what his deal is and she's like "oh he's in some band and they are going on the road. I think his music sucks, he'll be back." Adam was the lead singer for a while I think and I heard a handful of his songs and maybe one or two on the radio.

He never came back. I know, cool story bro.

Want...to...believe...

I call this kind of music "pussy rock" since its mainly for pussies and for some reason makes them wet.

And saves the day.