Taking offense to racist comments is weak.

The older I get the more im convinced that there is a large part of the population that is just waiting for someone to say something so that they can take issue with it. Makes their damn day. Phone Post 3.0

Ham and Egger -
jaytrainwreck -
boomtown -
sacredhate - you shouldn't let someone, or society, get away with disrespecting you.

This phrase is relevant to the life of any one, but is interpreted very differently depending on one's circumstances.

This. It's not about being offended by the racial slur. It's about you letting the guy punk you or not.
. Phone Post 3.0
You guys should all post when you turn 18. Now brush your teeth and get to bed. Phone Post
You don't have to be billy badass and try to fight everyone who says something mean, but it is possible to have some dignity, and not allow people to berate you. Phone Post 3.0

DAVID H - 
Brandonbrazell - 
spontonio - Why is it that people get so offended that someone uses a racial slur? Serious question.

I think it makes people look so weak and fragile, when someone loses it when called a nigger, spic, etc.

Just another excuse for them to be a savage and feel justified doing it IMO.

If black people slaved your people for over 400 years, beating,whipping,hanging,rape ect all while calling you a cracka then oppressing, dehumanizing, segregating your people in the name of black power while calling you cracka, you'll be a little offended if a black person called you a cracka.

So other "minorities" can drop n bombs on blacks since they did not enslave them???

No! Don't be silly.

jaytrainwreck -
Ham and Egger -
jaytrainwreck -
boomtown -
sacredhate - you shouldn't let someone, or society, get away with disrespecting you.

This phrase is relevant to the life of any one, but is interpreted very differently depending on one's circumstances.

This. It's not about being offended by the racial slur. It's about you letting the guy punk you or not.
. Phone Post 3.0
You guys should all post when you turn 18. Now brush your teeth and get to bed. Phone Post
You don't have to be billy badass and try to fight everyone who says something mean, but it is possible to have some dignity, and not allow people to berate you. Phone Post 3.0
The best thing you can do is laugh at someone. Allowing their words to affect you enough to act violently just gives them and the insult power. Of course there's a line, Physical gesturing etc.

Successful men do not worry about getting "punked". Phone Post

Just to clarify, I'm not white guys lol.

I've had my share of racial slurs, confrontations, etc but I never took racial comments, on their own, as a devastating argument.

I react much more to physical action than words. If someone call me a racial slur and stands there and just talking, why am I gonna get crazy? He obviously has no intention of swinging.

If the same guy shoots a slur at me and gets aggressive enough for me to think we're going to fight, then I'm ready. I guess it's just the "beta" in me lol.

As for the slave comment posted, Blacks aren't enslaved by whites anymore, and you cant fault current whites for the wrongs done by prior whites. That would be just as bad as a white guy hating all blacks for a prior bad act by a black wouldn't you say?

random_muppett - 
spontonio - Why is it that people get so offended that someone uses a racial slur? Serious question.

I think it makes people look so weak and fragile, when someone loses it when called a nigger, spic, etc.

Just another excuse for them to be a savage and feel justified doing it imo

I might have some what agreed til I read your last line. Just...... Wow Phone Post 3.0

It's a sad truth.

If you're black and get offended cuz someone called you a nigger; or are Mexican and get pissed cuz someone called you a spic I can understand that... But if you're white and get offended cuz someone calls someone else a racial term you're overly sensitive and need to be slapped upside the head.

amadeus - If you're black and get offended cuz someone called you a nigger; or are Mexican and get pissed cuz someone called you a spic I can understand that... But if you're white and get offended cuz someone calls someone else a racial term you're overly sensitive and need to be slapped upside the head.
But ur gonna be pissed if its a buddy sitting next to you. Phone Post 3.0

Brandonbrazell - 
spontonio - Why is it that people get so offended that someone uses a racial slur? Serious question.

If black people slaved your people for over 400 years, beating,whipping,hanging,rape ect all while calling you a cracka then oppressing, dehumanizing, segregating your people in the name of black power while calling you cracka, you'll be a little offended if a black person called you a cracka.

Over 400 years? What 400 years would these be?

HULC -
Brandonbrazell - 

Dis gon be good..... Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for telling us colored people how to feel, White man. Care to share any other insights you might have into the colored races?

fos

HULC -
Brandonbrazell - 

Well, black people in America are still slaves....just ask Kanye Phone Post

5 o clock shadow - 

Thanks for telling us colored people how to feel, White man. Care to share any other insights you might have into the colored races?

fos

He didn't mention any particular race. You assuming that he's white, and also assuming that only "colored races" can be victims of racial abuse is, well, racist.

HULC - 
5 o clock shadow - 

fos

He didn't mention any particular race. You assuming that he's white, and also assuming that only "colored races" can be victims of racial abuse is, well, racist.

Exactly. It goes for all people. And again, I'm not white lol.

HULC -
Brandonbrazell - 

If you're questioning that number, your history might not be as good as you think it is... Phone Post 3.0

Not taking offense shows you to be a racist asshat lacking compassion and empathy,

Fuckin collectivism.

Race - low hanging fruit of groups to identify with. Requires no thought or choice. Phone Post

Whats weaker is saying racist comments over the internet and not in person.

armbarring - Whats weaker is saying racist comments over the internet and not in person.
. Phone Post 3.0

armbarring - Whats weaker is saying racist comments over the internet and not in person.

VTFU. Anonymity gives everyone HUGE balls.