Taking wife and daughter to twenty one pilots

Tonight in Fresno. I can't remember the last time I was so bummed out about having to go to something I wasn't paid for. Pray for me.

Because of the band or the fam ? I would definitely go to their show for free.

My gf said you'll like them. You just need to "shut up and listen". I think they suck...

Saw them in Houston during NBA all star week.  Surprisingly a very good, fun show.

Their shows are pretty cool.

I hear their production is great. I wanted to see them at Red Rocks but I missed it.

Leeeaaaviiiiiiin ona sooooouuuuthern traaaiinn

Haha I live in Clovis!!! No way would I go! Lol

I do t think I know any of their songs but their Grammy speech was great!

It was a surprisingly great show when I saw them in Berkeley.

MarsMan - Dunc, you are a better man than I am.

I change stations when they get played on the radio and wouldn't go to their concert if you paid me.

Must get tiring being so cool

How olds your daughter?

Good group, dope new album

Well, it was a really great show. I still won't listen to their albums but the live show was really good. Also kind of sucked even though I bought tickets eight months ago the best we could get was upper level. But at one point in the show the singer popped up like five feet from us which was cool for my daughter and she knew every single song they sang.

There was a girl behind us screaming at the top of her lungs periodically for no reason at all. My daughter finally got up and told her to shut her freaking mouth and some other people backed her up. I promised the wife and daughter I would be pleasant the whole time so I just laughed.

Anyways, now my daughter will go with me to iron maiden in July and she already goes with me to punk rock concerts so at least she likes a lot of different music.

Shanebone - Good group, dope new album
"New" album?

dunc - Well, it was a really great show. I still won't listen to their albums but the live show was really good. Also kind of sucked even though I bought tickets eight months ago the best we could get was upper level. But at one point in the show the singer popped up like five feet from us which was cool for my daughter and she knew every single song they sang.

There was a girl behind us screaming at the top of her lungs periodically for no reason at all. My daughter finally got up and told her to shut her freaking mouth and some other people backed her up. I promised the wife and daughter I would be pleasant the whole time so I just laughed.

Anyways, now my daughter will go with me to iron maiden in July and she already goes with me to punk rock concerts so at least she likes a lot of different music.

I am liking your Dad style.

Keep on keeping on!

HurtFeelings - How olds your daughter?

You son of a...

BMF12 - 
HurtFeelings - How olds your daughter?

You son of a...

I've been around long enough to expect that.

How much did you pay for tickets? Up here in Sacramento, it was ridiculous.