Taking Winidrol(Winstrol)

I visited a website and noticed they sell Winidrol a legal alternative to Winstrol

https://crazy-bulks.com/product/winidrol/

Has anyone had experience with a product like this? I need to lose 20-30 pounds and would like to do so quickly. Is it possible to do a couple cycles safety and maintain the majority of gains when i stop taking it? Is it total BS? Phone Post 3.0

OP, don't waste your money on that. I started a thread last year something like "Winstrol TME" or something like that. I took it for awhile and yes, great results. What your looking at is garbage though. Save your money Phone Post 3.0

NORCAL707 - OP, don't waste your money on that. I started a thread last year something like "Winstrol TME" or something like that. I took it for awhile and yes, great results. What your looking at is garbage though. Save your money Phone Post 3.0
Really thanks for the info. I was just considering this product because it seemed to have good reviews from other sites.

I'll be 31 this year and I'm in decent shape at 195 but sporting a dad bod. It seems like it's been hard to lose weight recently and I'm looking for those six pack abs Phone Post 3.0

Getting ready for a cycle too and this was something I'm considering. Phone Post 3.0

What are the long term effects of using winistrol or a doppelganger? Phone Post 3.0

If you take it in a pill form you damn well better take Milk Thistle as it's hard on the liver.

so I hear

If your 31 and you have not discovered your abs yet, it's not going to happen without some serious "dedication". At your age I would be more concerned with just being healthy. Eat right, work out, live healthy. Stop daydreaming about 6 pack abs. This I something you should have been concerned about in your mid 20's. Phone Post 3.0

baj54 - If your 31 and you have not discovered your abs yet, it's not going to happen without some serious "dedication". At your age I would be more concerned with just being healthy. Eat right, work out, live healthy. Stop daydreaming about 6 pack abs. This I something you should have been concerned about in your mid 20's. Phone Post 3.0
Christ, making 31 sound like it's the new 80 here. Phone Post 3.0

Just download myfitnesspal and track everything you eat for a couple of months Phone Post 3.0

Don't waste your money, even actual Stanozolol is not going to make you lose weight. It will help retain muscle and strength while dieting as well as give you a more vascular grainy look once lean. The biggest sides with winni are increase in cholesterol and drying of the joints. I can't use it for this reason, it kills my elbows. Phone Post 3.0

Eat chicken and broccoli.....always Phone Post 3.0

jscorbett - What are the long term effects of using winistrol or a doppelganger? Phone Post 3.0
I took it about 3 months straight. Mine was pill form. You definitely need a liver support. My liver enzymes were that of a heavy drinker Phone Post 3.0

baj54 - If your 31 and you have not discovered your abs yet, it's not going to happen without some serious "dedication". At your age I would be more concerned with just being healthy. Eat right, work out, live healthy. Stop daydreaming about 6 pack abs. This I something you should have been concerned about in your mid 20's. Phone Post 3.0
Damn I'm only 31 bro not 90. I eat healthy and workout hard. In my 20s i was lean most the of the time and had abs and all that but now I've put on a few pounds and it's been harder to lose it that's all. Phone Post 3.0

A little harsh, but I tend to agree with everything besides the age thing.

You will always know deep down inside that you cut corners to achieve the goals you set for yourself. So when you meet someone that is just as jacked without the drugs, you'll know he was a stronger will power than you. Phone Post 3.0

All I'm really trying to say is you can do it without the drugs. Find our body fat percentage, then calculate how many calories you need per day to maintain. Subtract 200-500 calories and run everyday. Days you don't run, go on a walk. Phone Post 3.0

We are all adults here. If you want to try it do the real thing don't waste your money on knock offs Phone Post 3.0

Clen
GW-501516 Phone Post 3.0

Get yourself some real Winstrol if you are going to do it. It is easy to find if you do enough research, there are websites that will sell everything to do with steroids and PEDs, you just gotta find them.

As for losing 20-30 pounds I wouldn't recommend just doing winstrol, or any steroid for that matter right away.

Most likely unless you are dieting and working out like a demon you won't see fuck all for results and it is going to most likely cause serious joint pains and could shut your natural testosterone production down(unlikely but possible depending how much you do) but like I said when were talking weight loss you need your diet and exercise in order before anything else.

With things like this you need to do your research, they are powerful products that can do serious damage, go to steroid and bodybuilding forums and do as much research as you can before fucking with this stuff. Whatever cycle you want to do Google it first and you will see people discussing it on bodybuilding forums.

If you want to lose weight there are stacks you can do that will help way more than doing Winstrol by itself that is for sure, you can be running low Winstrol doses with Clen and T3 or something like that and you might see results from it but generally steroids should come later once you shed some of that weight and like I said, do your research. These drugs aren't what you think they are.

Most experts are going to tell you if you want to start doing steroids safely getting on a testosterone only cycle first is your best bet. Im not exactly sure why but it is highly frowned upon to do any steroid without doing testosterone shots aswell.

Just do your research, man. There is so much shit you need to know with these things. Phone Post 3.0

sagemma - Get yourself some real Winstrol if you are going to do it. It is easy to find if you do enough research, there are websites that will sell everything to do with steroids and PEDs, you just gotta find them.

As for losing 20-30 pounds I wouldn't recommend just doing winstrol, or any steroid for that matter right away.

Most likely unless you are dieting and working out like a demon you won't see fuck all for results and it is going to most likely cause serious joint pains and could shut your natural testosterone production down(unlikely but possible depending how much you do) but like I said when were talking weight loss you need your diet and exercise in order before anything else.

With things like this you need to do your research, they are powerful products that can do serious damage, go to steroid and bodybuilding forums and do as much research as you can before fucking with this stuff. Whatever cycle you want to do Google it first and you will see people discussing it on bodybuilding forums.

If you want to lose weight there are stacks you can do that will help way more than doing Winstrol by itself that is for sure, you can be running low Winstrol doses with Clen and T3 or something like that and you might see results from it but generally steroids should come later once you shed some of that weight and like I said, do your research. These drugs aren't what you think they are.

Most experts are going to tell you if you want to start doing steroids safely getting on a testosterone only cycle first is your best bet. Im not exactly sure why but it is highly frowned upon to do any steroid without doing testosterone shots aswell.

Just do your research, man. There is so much shit you need to know with these things. Phone Post 3.0
Awesome post! A lot of really solid info here. You make a lot of good points and it makes sense.

I don't plan on injecting the roids up my ass just yet just gathering as much info as possible from good people out there like yourself :)

I'm starting to lean more towards just trying to stay disciplined with the diet and couple that with working out and see what kind of results I can get

i think I'm still young enough to get in the best shape of my life Phone Post 3.0

I want to get in the best shape of my life even though I'm not in my 20's. I know this will require me to work harder than I ever have before. Phone Post 3.0