Grapple heavy offence 

Mac

5'9

145lbs

74 reach 

southpaw 

boxing heavy style 

strong tdd .

I was crying laughing after the first reply.

GSP: 35 years old

53% striking accuracy

74% takedown success rate

73% strike defense

84% takedown defense

Conor: 28 years old

48% striking accuracy

63% takedown success rate

57% strike defense

74% takedown defense

*All figures from ufc.com

Conor batters GSP

Conor sleeps that robot. He was getting outclassed by Hendricks on the feet and Johny has nowhere near the understanding of distance and timing that Conor does.

It will also be harder to get under Conor and best that double. GSP is not a great chain wrestler so if he can't get that double or snatch up a single, it's pretty much over for him.

Conor via sniper precision 

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - 

Conor sleeps that robot. He was getting outclassed by Hendricks on the feet and Johny has nowhere near the understanding of distance and timing that Conor does.

It will also be harder to get under Conor and best that double. GSP is not a great chain wrestler so if he can't get that double or snatch up a single, it's pretty much over for him.

GSP via realism.

There are weight classes for a reason.

I have a feeling GSP isn't gonna quite look like the guy that mauled Penn and Fitch. 

Just a hunch. 

Bring it back you piece of shit!!! Who deleted it?! That was the best thing I've ever read!!!

Son of Neckbone -
LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - 

GSP via realism.

There are weight classes for a reason.

He's talking about coming back at 155lbs. 

gsp must be 5'10.5"

cuz we got varying results

sherdog:

Country St. Isidore, Quebec
Canada
Height
5'10"
177.8 cm
Weight
170 lbs
77.11 kg
wiki orn: May 19, 1981 (age 35 years), Saint-Isidore, Montérégie, Quebec, Canada
Height: 5′ 10″
Weight: 170 lbs

http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/pictures/20131111102021_slide1_edited.PNGhttps://judebautista.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/tale-of-the-tape.jpg

I think those heights are inflated, but, GSP is a 185lb man and Conor is a 165lb man. 

I'm only interested in the striking portion of this. GSP had developed the best jab in MMA. Conor being a lefty makes the GSP's left jab less effective. GSP would have to go right hand heavy, and that didn't work out so great against Hendricks, who got the better of GSP, but has completely fallen apart in the last 3 years. 

35-Year-Old GSP isn't going to look like the guy who destroyed Trigg, and Penn in the rematch. 

Conor might hit him so hard, he'll be seeing aliens again.

I don't wanna see this, be like when BJ came back and nearly got killled. 

Marvin Caribou - Bring it back you piece of shit!!! Who deleted it?! That was the best thing I've ever read!!!
What did it say? I missed it.

What was the first reply that was so funny?

I think Conor has a great chance of winning by disorienting him with solid shots and going in for the kill. The longer the fight goes, the better chance GSP has due to superior cardio though. 

GSP stood toe to toe with Hendricks and took his shots, Conor does have power but not Hendricks power. GSP just needs to land one takedown early in the fight and it's over, he doesn't need to finish him he'll just make Conor gas out defending himself off his back and it's a wrap, easy fight for GSP.

Beelze -

GSP stood toe to toe with Hendricks and took his shots, Conor does have power but not Hendricks power. GSP just needs to land one takedown early in the fight and it's over, he doesn't need to finish him he'll just make Conor gas out defending himself off his back and it's a wrap, easy fight for GSP.

And Hendricks was on Mexican supplements 

Marvin Caribou - I was crying laughing after the first reply.

What was it?

Marvin Caribou - I was crying laughing after the first reply.
What was is?

Jesus you guys are funny.

Nate beat Conor. You don't think GSP would?

It's not like George is sitting back eating cheetos during his time off. He's always training hard

We need Conor vs Khabib then you all can have your fantasy land bs with mcgregor. Please