Tale of the tape gsp Mac Gregor

Lol gsp would fucking maul Connor. Some of you are delusional.

Marvin Caribou - I was crying laughing after the first reply.
what reply? u are thr frst

the first

Got Conor listed as a boxing heavy style? Don't know that I agree with that. His last few fights yes, but he was limiting his kicks on account of him gassing in that first fight with Nate at 170.

IMHO he throws kicks very well. To be honest, I feel like that's the one strength that might get him to the later rounds. If he could disrupt GSP's takedowns using kicks, that at least would give him a chance to win this fight.

I'm afraid to copy the (deleted) first post. I don't want to butcher it, and I don't wanna get hit with the Han bammer.

I think it obvious gsp only came back for money fights .

bisping and Mac Gregor fit the bill . His ego he has to know how well he'd do against these guys .

him saying he can make 155 is effectively calling out Connor.

anybody wanna guess what that buy rate would be ? 

2mill ?

Bobby Lupo -

I think those heights are inflated, but, GSP is a 185lb man and Conor is a 165lb man. 

I'm only interested in the striking portion of this. GSP had developed the best jab in MMA. Conor being a lefty makes the GSP's left jab less effective. GSP would have to go right hand heavy, and that didn't work out so great against Hendricks, who got the better of GSP, but has completely fallen apart in the last 3 years. 

35-Year-Old GSP isn't going to look like the guy who destroyed Trigg, and Penn in the rematch. 

Conor might hit him so hard, he'll be seeing aliens again.

None of that matters. Did you see hendricks tdd last night? Truly elite, that of an ncaa champion. The one thing, the ONLY thing that matters is if gsp still has an explosive takedown. If its even at 50% he takes conor down with ease and batters him

Southpaw76 -
Bobby Lupo -

I think those heights are inflated, but, GSP is a 185lb man and Conor is a 165lb man. 

I'm only interested in the striking portion of this. GSP had developed the best jab in MMA. Conor being a lefty makes the GSP's left jab less effective. GSP would have to go right hand heavy, and that didn't work out so great against Hendricks, who got the better of GSP, but has completely fallen apart in the last 3 years. 

35-Year-Old GSP isn't going to look like the guy who destroyed Trigg, and Penn in the rematch. 

None of that matters. Did you see hendricks tdd last night? Truly elite, that of an ncaa champion. The one thing, the ONLY thing that matters is if gsp still has an explosive takedown. If its even at 50% he takes conor down with ease and batters him

We're not even taking into account GSP's mental fragility. A month of promotion with McGregor might put the dude over the edge. 

GSP hasn't had to face a hostile crowd. If nick Diaz made GSP angry, Conor will make him son mad, he'll fight like it. 

155 lb USADA GSP will be a far cry from the guy we remembered. Gonna be like that Frankie-Penn 3 kind of beat down. 35, PED tested, and ring rusty. That takedown will be as long gone as BJ's boxing 

rudiger -
Marvin Caribou - I was crying laughing after the first reply.
What was is?
God damnit I wanna know

GSP knows he would beat McGregor, Woodley, and Bisping.

Why else would he come back?

LotionInTheBasket -

Got Conor listed as a boxing heavy style? Don't know that I agree with that. His last few fights yes, but he was limiting his kicks on account of him gassing in that first fight with Nate at 170.

IMHO he throws kicks very well. To be honest, I feel like that's the one strength that might get him to the later rounds. If he could disrupt GSP's takedowns using kicks, that at least would give him a chance to win this fight.

He really is multi talented just like gsp . Gsp started in karate though and adapted other styles while connor is Irish and they train football and boxing from diaper age 

Southpaw76 -
Bobby Lupo -

Ya I don't think he was explosive after the knee work. He had excuses like not wanting to win but that's what these guys tell themselves .

mma has possibly evolved beyond his style it will be really interesting to see 

Bobby Lupo -
Southpaw76 -
Bobby Lupo -

We're not even taking into account GSP's mental fragility. A month of promotion with McGregor might put the dude over the edge. 

GSP hasn't had to face a hostile crowd. If nick Diaz made GSP angry, Conor will make him son mad, he'll fight like it. 

155 lb USADA GSP will be a far cry from the guy we remembered. Gonna be like that Frankie-Penn 3 kind of beat down. 35, PED tested, and ring rusty. That takedown will be as long gone as BJ's boxing 

Sad but quite possibly true . On point as always , but damn we are gonna pay that money to see for ourselves haha

Hebie Ver Sloose - 
Bobby Lupo -
Southpaw76 -
Bobby Lupo -

Sad but quite possibly true . On point as always , but damn we are gonna pay that money to see for ourselves haha

They'll get me for ticket, hotel, and airfare

If grappling is forbidden, then sure Conor has a chance, lol.

Bobby Lupo -
Southpaw76 -
Bobby Lupo -

Mental fragility? Gsp held the title for 7 years... conor was literally running from diaz in the cage a few months ago. I dont know why i feed you trolls

Prime GSP is triple the MMA fighter Connor will ever be at his absolute best.

Southpaw76 -
Bobby Lupo -

GSP is still young...trains smart, i believe he can do another 3 or 6-7 fights and still look the same. Look how dom came back after being out 4 years and all those injuries....gsp has just been staying fit

Bobby Lupo -
Hebie Ver Sloose - 
Bobby Lupo -
Southpaw76 -
Bobby Lupo -

They'll get me for ticket, hotel, and airfare

%100 I will be at that fight 

Gsp has a lot of rust.. but Mac was not overly impressive against a low ranked welter weight . Would  be great to see .

this fight will happen , UFC doesn't want to risk gsp losing first and losing heat a la holly holm . That's the fight they want