Tales From The Crypt. Awesome show!!!!!

RearNakedToke - I remember one where a traveling salesman gets kidnapped by a farmer and forced to live in the basement chained up until he fucks the 400lb disgusting fat farm daughter. He has hella trouble trying to get it up and they threaten the fuck out of him lol. I watched that on HBO when I was like 9. Phone Post 3.0
Oh yea, hella crazy.

2nd one in op. He took the lives from a cat. Didn't realize the cat's death counted as one.

Demi Moore getting with the disgusting dude.

My fave, a kid getting adopted by vampires, feeding the shit outta him to fatten him up. Dude turns out to be a werewolf and gets revenge Phone Post 3.0

Louisianimal -
RearNakedToke - I remember one where a traveling salesman gets kidnapped by a farmer and forced to live in the basement chained up until he fucks the 400lb disgusting fat farm daughter. He has hella trouble trying to get it up and they threaten the fuck out of him lol. I watched that on HBO when I was like 9. Phone Post 3.0
Oh yea, hella crazy.

2nd one in op. He took the lives from a cat. Didn't realize the cat's death counted as one.

Demi Moore getting with the disgusting dude.

My fave, a kid getting adopted by vampires, feeding the shit outta him to fatten him up. Dude turns out to be a werewolf and gets revenge Phone Post 3.0
Forgot about bobcat golthwaite as the ventriloquist! Phone Post 3.0

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - I have all the seasons on dvd. Love it.
Me too! Phone Post 3.0

Not many remember but Arnold was actually in an episode. Probably 1991 - 92 or so.
Story was an old man becomes young again to please his young gold digging GF.

Rick Rossovich who played Gingers BF in T1 was also in it. Phone Post 3.0

The cryptkeeper scared the shit out of me as a kid. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yeah!

I loved all the horror shows that were on at that time.

Tales from the Darkside
Monsters
Friday the 13th
Freddie's Nightmares
Twilight Zone
Amazing Stories (Not really horror but still)

Don't remember if these two episodes I'm about to describe were Monsters or Crypt/Darkside but I remember this couple on their honeymoon goes to this creepy hotel and they get a room that is a huge spiderweb as a bed.

Another one was there was this shadow person living under this little kids bed that would come out at night and kill people in his town. The shadow person keeps telling the kid that he won't harm the person whose bed he lives under. Kid calls out school bully to meet him after dark to fight at a park. Shadow person shows up, bully takes off and the kid starts laughing till shadow person grabs the kid. As he's killing the kid he confesses that he doesn't live under the kids bed. Doesn't seem as fucked up when I type it out like that but that ending was like a huge fuck you, much like the twilight zone twists I described in the OP.

Man, they don't make shows like that anymore. Wish they would bring them back. Phone Post 3.0

Darth Ryase - The cryptkeeper scared the shit out of me as a kid. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

all on youtube. i was watching one a night for a while a few months ago.

A Russian Lost In The Pine Barrens - Not many remember but Arnold was actually in an episode. Probably 1991 - 92 or so.

Story was an old man becomes young again to please his young gold digging GF.

Rick Rossovich who played Gingers BF in T1 was also in it. Phone Post 3.0

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Great show. There was a thread here over a year ago and after that I binge watched. Enjoyed all of it. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

my faggot cousin would always shut his eyes and cover his ears when the crypt keeper would pop up at the end of the intro

BrowBeater - In for episode suggestions Phone Post 3.0
TFTC - "Cutting Cards" (Lance Henrikson is awesome"

TFTC - "The Death of Some Salesman" (Tim Curry played 3 characters)

TFTC - Season 1 Episode 1(Bill Sadler did a good job)

So many others, but I forget the episode names.

Also the one TFTC episode with Santa Claus, who's played by the guy who did Dr. Giggles. Phone Post 3.0

tokksic - Are these on Amazon, HBOgo, or Netflix? YouTube is okay and all but the quality sucks. I haven't seen any for YEARS yet still remember that creepy intro with the Crypt Keeper's laugh. Would love to watch some again that are good quality. Phone Post 3.0
Pretty much the whole entire TFTC series is on YouTube. The bulk of it anyway.

Amazing Stories was on Netflix. Not sure if they removed it though. Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - Fuck yeah!

I loved all the horror shows that were on at that time.

Tales from the Darkside
Monsters
Friday the 13th
Freddie's Nightmares
Twilight Zone
Amazing Stories (Not really horror but still)

Don't remember if these two episodes I'm about to describe were Monsters or Crypt/Darkside but I remember this couple on their honeymoon goes to this creepy hotel and they get a room that is a huge spiderweb as a bed.

Another one was there was this shadow person living under this little kids bed that would come out at night and kill people in his town. The shadow person keeps telling the kid that he won't harm the person whose bed he lives under. Kid calls out school bully to meet him after dark to fight at a park. Shadow person shows up, bully takes off and the kid starts laughing till shadow person grabs the kid. As he's killing the kid he confesses that he doesn't live under the kids bed. Doesn't seem as fucked up when I type it out like that but that ending was like a huge fuck you, much like the twilight zone twists I described in the OP.

Man, they don't make shows like that anymore. Wish they would bring them back. Phone Post 3.0

Not quite horror but I used to love the hitchiker.

The Santa one is my all time favorite. The ending always gives me chills. Phone Post 3.0

fob -

This is Season 1 Episode 1.

The underrated, Bill Sadler. Phone Post 3.0