Tales From The Grind (Jorge Masvidal)

Old videos but I somehow missed it, guessing a few others did too.

For the morning dump

BJTT-OGtripleOG - For the morning dump

There's 4 episodes too, so even if you have Mexican tonight you should be good.

Haha

I had Chinese, could go either way

Was just watching Miami hustle this morning 

Thanks for posting.

Had never seen the Tales From the Grind Series and then it led to me discovering the Hustle Show series.

The UG could use a couple good threads sharing great MMA related youtube channels.

Been a long time since I've seen such a thread.

ttt

Genghis Con films is the man

Episode 3 has the sound blocked for copyright? Anyone have a link to it with sound?

Nevermind it's linked right under it duh!

My favorite fighter has always been Jose aldo but I've been looking for another favorite fighter cuz Aldo's not the most active and he's been losing his mind. He'll always be my favorite but I gotta find someone else that's way more active and I think masvidal is my guy.

ive always loved masvidal and cub Swanson but they just nevero t it done and pullEd the trigger when they needed to. But after seeing masvidals last couple fights and the way he picked cowboy apart he's definitely my guy, I've been waiting for him to have a break through moment like this. 

I can dig his personality and my favorite fighters are boxers with great take down defense that can stuff a wrestler and force them to really fight. And Jorge has some of the nicest boxing in mma and he's made it work, he doesn't get too heavy on that front leg and is always prepared to check a low kick, also throws some kicks in with his punches especially the front push kick he utilizes. He's a really well rounded fighter that I think we will see make a run for that belt.

can he beat maia? Can he beat wonderboy? Can he beat woodley? I think he beats everyone else. Woodley too, maia and wonderboy I'm not sure about. The way he timed Cowboys high kick he knew he was gonna win with that and was baiting him into, that shows how good of a gameplanner he is and that's so important. 

Ttt

Good watch thanks OP!

Jorge is on yesterday's episode of The Church of What's Happening Now with Joey Diaz.

Thought some on the UG might be interested. Have not listened yet so no clue about content.

ttt

BJ Penn Forever - Jorge is on yesterday's episode of The Church of What's Happening Now with Joey Diaz.

Thought some on the UG might be interested. Have not listened yet so no clue about content.

Will definitely check that out. He was on there a month or two ago as well.

In

bad ass for sure .Think hes the missing Diaz brother

Diaz got so stoned he never shut the fuck up and let Jorge say anything, just kept talking...

Diaz needs to let his guests talk more or just not bother having guests.