Taliban Play Soccer With Heads

There is a video of these sick sons a bitches on Live Leak dot com playing soccer with heads. I'm not going to post the link it's easy to find.

Video supposedly recorded at Pakistan-Afghan border area showing alleged Taliban members behave in a, to put it mildly, strange manner - They have decapitated their victims and play soccer with the chopped of heads.

Note: The men whom you can see in the video speak a Pashto dialect, it's definitely not Dari (Persian dialect spoken in large parts of Afghanistan) and therefore it can be assumed that the men are Pashtun and the video been recorded in Pakistan or at the Pakistan-Afghan border area.

Religion of Peace

Please dont judge an entire religion based on the actions of a few cavemen!!!!

Im just fucking with you...carry on.... Phone Post 3.0

They have done much worse. But this is bad. Phone Post 3.0

I'm so confused my head is spinning.

Someone should notify the proper authorities, then heads will roll.

I don't think I'm doing this right

It's not anything recent. They've been doing it for god knows how many years. Russian soldiers returning from Afghanistan talked about it. They also have other barbaric similar games with live people.

This is why America doesn't play this savage sport...

Hunter Thompson's .45 - I imagine this would make a header difficult to pull off. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome

Sport of Peace

I think the mongols used to do something similar Phone Post 3.0

Kip Kinkle - This is why America doesn't play this savage sport...

Actually, some kids on one of our local Indian reservations were playing soccer with their victims' heads. They car-jacked a grandma and her her granddaughter, gang-raped them both, decapitated them, and played soccer with their heads. During court, one of the accused was drawing pictures (quite artistic, mind you) of them playing soccer.

Muay Tired - 

Actually, some kids on one of our local Indian reservations were playing soccer with their victims' heads. They car-jacked a grandma and her her granddaughter, gang-raped them both, decapitated them, and played soccer with their heads. During court, one of the accused was drawing pictures (quite artistic, mind you) of them playing soccer.

If you could, please link an article, or give some info as to when and where this shit took place.

I can't find it. The mainstream media doesn't report rez news, no matter how heinous.

I can't even find any articles on the crazy bitch and her tranny brother who put burning coals in her daughter's eyes and mouth because she thought the kid was possessed.

well of COURSE they were playing soccer, have you ever tried to play volleyball with decapitated heads? shits hard bro Phone Post 3.0

Nuke the site from orbit...it's the only way to be sure... Phone Post 3.0

Muay Tired -

Link to story plz Phone Post 3.0

Muay Tired - I can't find it. The mainstream media doesn't report rez news, no matter how heinous.

I can't even find any articles on the crazy bitch and her tranny brother who put burning coals in her daughter's eyes and mouth because she thought the kid was possessed.
What in the... Phone Post 3.0

God damn you would break your toes. Phone Post 3.0

Allah Akbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrr! Phone Post 3.0