Talked to Dana on the phone. We squashed Beef

A mutual friend put us in contact and I hate to say it, but we had a damn good conversation.

Dana thanked me for my contribution to the sport and actually gave me credit as being one of the original creative social media outlets for his fighters. Since I've mentioned his name or the UFC in videos with over 10 million views, Dana said I have a free ticket for life to any UFC I attend. Pretty cool of him. He also thanked me for the press where he told me to "Go fuck myself" and said it was all in good fun and he understands my frustration.

I guess I can't hate you anymore and I'll see you around at the next UFC.

Raise hell,

RWJr.

5/8/14 update*****Side note on this story. Turns out it wasn't Dana who called me. It was an elaborate prank that he paid guys to do where they recorded his voice and had a bunch of answers to give....it was a computer. Pretty good one Dana! 

Well, Im back to wanting to fight that bully asshole!

Somebody jelly? ^^^

He catches a lot of shit on here, so thought I'd share something cool he did for a long time fan.

So....what you're saying is....for each UFC event that you get a free ticket for...you're going to raffle it off here on the UG?

canofsticks - So....what you're saying is....for each UFC event that you get a free ticket for...you're going to raffle it off here on the UG?

Ha. I dont know if that is part of the deal. I wont be able to attend many of them now that I'm back on the east coast.

But doing some kind of give away for a ticket to shows I can't make is a damn good idea. I wouldnt mind being able to do something like that for the UG.

Reggie Warren Jr - 
canofsticks - So....what you're saying is....for each UFC event that you get a free ticket for...you're going to raffle it off here on the UG?

Ha. I dont know if that is part of the deal. I wont be able to attend many of them now that I'm back on the east coast.

I claim all Texas event tickets. Now, don't be an Indian Giver Reggie. We already made the deal.

Reggie Warren Jr - 

But doing some kind of give away for a ticket to shows I can't make is a damn good idea. I wouldnt mind being able to do something like that for the UG.

In seriousness, that would be a cool

Pitbull3744 - 
Arachnoid - Somebody jelly? ^^^

So fucking jealous i dont know what to do with myself right now!

Actually i just wanted to post that picture

Thanks...it was nice of ya

canofsticks - 
Reggie Warren Jr - 

Could you give away tickets that were meant for you???  Would that be taking advantage?

That's cute. Good for you Reggie. Phone Post 3.0

Ozzimandias - 
canofsticks - 
Reggie Warren Jr - 

Could you give away tickets that were meant for you???  Would that be taking advantage?

Yeah, I never said I would or actually could do this....I think that would be taking advantage. Hell, Im not even sure I should have shared this with anyone. Probably shouldve kept conversation between us, but thought the UG would enjoy hearing about it

DanTheWolfman - That's good Reggie but you're still a sucker punching Someabitch IMO and we still got beef.

Also Uncle Dana I've provided Millions of youtube views and thread reads on all things UFC MMA related....can I get some tickets at least in the MENA Middle East North Africa region to the Turkey show and others???? Or to support Jones, Anderson, and Machida's when they bust out NEW OLD TMA moves like standing elbow cranks because that gives me a bigger Rogasm then Barboza's leg kicks?

We will squash our beef in the streets Wolfman!

Sold your soul to lucifer ;)

Just jelly Phone Post 3.0

Reggie Warren Jr -

I'm taking dibs on anything down in aus Phone Post 3.0

Toquinho - Sold your soul to lucifer ;)

Hey, Im not greedy. I've been to all the UFC's I need to see in a lifetime. I'd like to turn this into a positive and help out others who havent been so fortunate and are big fans.

Reggie Warren Jr -

Hey, Im not greedy. I've been to all the UFC's I need to see in a lifetime. I'd like to turn this into a positive and help out others who havent been so fortunate and are big fans.

You are a good guy.

Not trying to get tickets either since I'm east coast as well. Phone Post 3.0

Lux Fixxins - 
Reggie Warren Jr -

A mutual friend put us in contact and I hate to say it, but we had a damn good conversation.

Dana thanked me for my contribution to the sport and actually gave me credit as being one of the original creative social media outlets for his fighters. Since I've mentioned his name or the UFC in videos with over 10 million views, Dana said I have a free ticket for life to any UFC I attend. Pretty cool of him. He also thanked me for the press where he told me to "Go fuck myself" and said it was all in good fun and he understands my frustration.

I guess I can't hate you anymore and I'll see you around at the next UFC.

Raise hell,

RWJr.

Questions:

1). Who are you?
2). Why would a grown man use a childish term like "squash beef"?
3). Diameter? Phone Post 3.0

Im black you racist bastard, so thats how I talk.

WARNING: UFC Creating Stockholm Syndrome Scenario

Reggie Warren Jr -

Just kidding man. Well done sir. Phone Post 3.0