MMA Underground Forums

Talked to Dana on the phone. We squashed Beef

Nice. Phone Post 3.0

You were an inspiration, Reggie, don't let him Stockholm you.

Dear Dana,

No denying your impact on the sport and overall vision, but your emotional outbursts and public bashing of employees is complete pussy bullshit. Without the fighters and the fans, you do not own Ferraris or gamble away shit tons of $$$. Yes, Zuffa is a private company, but without the public paying or watching...you do not exist. You are adding another element of pressure and resentment to the fighters that isnt necessary which can affect their performance we pay to see. Step the fuck down and let someone who understands what these guys go through be the face of Zuffa. The fighters and fans deserve better.

Sincerely,

Reggie + Many fighters and fans

Are you going to 174? If not, I'll go for you and report back with results!

2JupitersTooMany - 

You were an inspiration, Reggie, don't let him Stockholm you.

Dear Dana,

No denying your impact on the sport and overall vision, but your emotional outbursts and public bashing of employees is complete pussy bullshit. Without the fighters and the fans, you do not own Ferraris or gamble away shit tons of $$$. Yes, Zuffa is a private company, but without the public paying or watching...you do not exist. You are adding another element of pressure and resentment to the fighters that isnt necessary which can affect their performance we pay to see. Step the fuck down and let someone who understands what these guys go through be the face of Zuffa. The fighters and fans deserve better.

Sincerely,

Reggie + Many fighters and fans

I know buddy, but you can't live with anger and hatred in your soul or the other person wins. Have to try and make everything in to a positive.

The thread where I told him to step down spread all over the internet and even the main page of yahoo sports...I think my point was made.

You think he's trying to buy out my silence? Fuck, I never thought of that

Reggie, are you trolling me?

Siscio - All of you should really just shut up

All it takes is him coming on here and calling one of you a "goof" to drop your soaked panties.

From: Reggie Warren Jr 137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 11/20/13 7:16 PM
Reggie Warren Jr, The Man

Ignore | Quote Event.observe("warnAdmin-47240024-down", "click", castVote); | Vote Down | Vote Up Event.observe("vote-47240024-down-no", "click", castVote); Event.observe("vote-47240024-up-no", "click", castVote);

If he called me a goof, I would just tell him I was messing around trying to get his attention and how awesome he is at being the president of the UFC. And I would ask for free tickets again.

That was obviously a joke^^^. I began the conversation telling him all the reasons he's a fucking asshole, but somehow saying it to him made me feel better.

I met him once at a show, he is a Jedi, you never had a chance.

No one can trick me.

Origin of beef story?

"Dana thanked me for my contribution to the sport"

No offense, but for those of us who don't know who you are, what was your contribution to the sport?

people are being deliberately obtuse to try to undermine you reggie.

i loved your vids in the basement and backyard and visits to karo's house back in the day.

I can finally sleep now. Phone Post 3.0

orcus - "Dana thanked me for my contribution to the sport"

No offense, but for those of us who don't know who you are, what was your contribution to the sport?

Back in the day, 07 ish, there werent many UFC events taking place and some of the fighters didn't even get seen until their 5th fight in the organization. I made videos with fighters to help get them press and build my own legacy as a street fighter.  I also told my street fight encounters with them and called out Dana for not allowing me to try out for the UFC

orcus - "Dana thanked me for my contribution to the sport"

And please stop pretending to not know who I am...you've commented on several of my award winning and legendary threads

In for dick pics.

SensoriaUtopia - Reggie, you are lucky, enjoy your tickets, that was pretty fucking cool of Dana to do, I don't see a lot of other sports doing things like that.

And, sorry I have to ask, what is this beef between you and wolfman, I figured two guys like you would respect each other and have each other's backs.

He was talking shit to me during a sparring session with Aaron Tru and kept telling him how to fight me, so I knocked him out with a right hook on the side of the ring.

Yay!!!!

Reggie Warren Jr -
SensoriaUtopia - Reggie, you are lucky, enjoy your tickets, that was pretty fucking cool of Dana to do, I don't see a lot of other sports doing things like that.

And, sorry I have to ask, what is this beef between you and wolfman, I figured two guys like you would respect each other and have each other's backs.

He was talking shit to me during a sparring session with Aaron Tru and kept telling him how to fight me, so I knocked him out with a right hook on the side of the ring.

OK, that's pretty awesome!!! Phone Post 3.0

Lux Fixxins - 
Reggie Warren Jr -

A mutual friend put us in contact and I hate to say it, but we had a damn good conversation.

Dana thanked me for my contribution to the sport and actually gave me credit as being one of the original creative social media outlets for his fighters. Since I've mentioned his name or the UFC in videos with over 10 million views, Dana said I have a free ticket for life to any UFC I attend. Pretty cool of him. He also thanked me for the press where he told me to "Go fuck myself" and said it was all in good fun and he understands my frustration.

I guess I can't hate you anymore and I'll see you around at the next UFC.

Raise hell,

RWJr.

Questions:

1). Who are you?
2). Why would a grown man use a childish term like "squash beef"?
3). Diameter? Phone Post 3.0

THAT"s REGGIE FUCKING WARREN JR !!!!

Show some respect ASSHOLE !

Awesome.

Why is there no new Reggie Warren videos?