Tampa Church DGAF About Social Distancing

@rhowardbrowne's broadcast: Day 29 | The Stand 20 | Live From The River at Tampa Bay Church

https://www.pscp.tv/w/ccjfCDFkclFla3haeWJQamJ8MWxEeEx5RFFtWmJLbZzPD7Xx3mymHt_Ki9nMnEGxexEdFv_ghvkpYBRLU-JI?t=8s

Side note: this Church’s Periscope videos offer ENDLESS HILARIOUS GIF material: church people going crazy laughing/crying/running around...just watch!! You GIF wizards will love it haha

The Creepy, Drunk and Weird "Encounter Gospel" GIF Gallery ...

1 Like

Terry Tendleton - 

Side note: this Church’s Periscope videos offer ENDLESS HILARIOUS GIF material: church people going crazy laughing/crying/running around...just watch!! You GIF wizards will love it haha

Don't still my gimmick.

1:28, 2:05, 2:22 all great GIF material and that’s just the first 3 minutes

You can riot side by side with other people with no issues but go to church you get blamed for spreading covid and arrested.  

4 Likes

Tbf most BLM protesters wear masks, and they are outside.

1 Like

sewich -

You can riot side by side with other people with no issues but go to church you get blamed for spreading covid and arrested.  

can't they both be dumb shitty things to do?

2 Likes

Al Cappucino -

I went to a church like that once when I was like 12. Went with my friend and his family. They had me go up there and the guy was speaking in tongues or some shit and then tried to push me down but I didn go. Then he tried again and I didn’t go down. Finally the third time she did it, I was pulled down by the people that stand around you. 

2 Likes

sewich -

You can lie and call protesting rioting, because you are anti first amendment, and you can pretend indoors and outdoors are the same level of risky, because you're Dishonest and dumb

FatsMcGee -

They dont wear masks to stop China virus, bub.

NiteProwleR -
FatsMcGee -

They aren't 100 percent but surgical masks make a significant difference.

And outside? Yea. That's two important precautions these absolute morons didn't take.

Al Cappucino -

love how the old lady covers the girl’s legs so there’s no UNGODLY Upskirt action 

What happened to freedom of choice?  The left is all about pumping money into Planned Parenthood because it means killing babies of black and poor people but if there's  a chance going to church might kill old white people from Covid, suddenly they are overwhelmed by their moral responsibilities?  Or is this just about controlling and dividing people.  If they wanted to get together to burn a building it's cool but listening to the gospel is forbidden?  Think about it.  

1 Like

FatsMcGee -

So most people would agree with allowing fans at outdoor venues?  Concerts, sporting events and such?

yet, protests are allowed and encouraged while you can’t attend a baseball game?

Mark

NiteProwleR -
FatsMcGee -

You're correct, the masks are to stop Covid.

madmartigan -
sewich -

You can lie and call protesting rioting, because you are anti first amendment, and you can pretend indoors and outdoors are the same level of risky, because you're Dishonest and dumb

You do realize that religion is covered under the 1st amendment right? So who's anti first amendment?  I'm all for protesting, burning down cities, private buisnesses and public monuments and libraries isn't protesting.  

Considing the hotbeds of the current break out go hand in hand with where the riots(protests don't burn down city blocks and private property ) were I don't find it all that different.  

Go fuck your own ass with a barbwire dildo. 

2 Likes