Tampa Church DGAF About Social Distancing

Of course, the pastor isn’t incented to keep his congregation at full capacity to keep the revenue stream going. It’s all out of good will of course.

Mark1 -
FatsMcGee -

Tbf most BLM protesters wear masks, and they are outside.

So most people would agree with allowing fans at outdoor venues?  Concerts, sporting events and such?

yet, protests are allowed and encouraged while you can’t attend a baseball game?

Mark

I think it's a more complicated issue than that.  You can't reasonably compare human rights protests and sporting events.  Even though I'm not religious myself, I see practicing religion as a more valid reason to assemble than sports or concerts.  But just take some precautions.

sewich -
madmartigan -
sewich -

You can riot side by side with other people with no issues but go to church you get blamed for spreading covid and arrested.  

You can lie and call protesting rioting, because you are anti first amendment, and you can pretend indoors and outdoors are the same level of risky, because you're Dishonest and dumb

You do realize that religion is covered under the 1st amendment right? So who's anti first amendment?  I'm all for protesting, burning down cities, private buisnesses and public monuments and libraries isn't protesting.  

Considing the hotbeds of the current break out go hand in hand with where the riots(protests don't burn down city blocks and private property ) were I don't find it all that different.  

Go fuck your own ass with a barbwire dildo. 

Say your silly prayers outside, guy who hates  the first amendment.

And if you're gonna be in tight quarters, might as well wear a mask too.  Tell your dopey friends.

madmartigan -
sewich -
madmartigan -
sewich -

You can riot side by side with other people with no issues but go to church you get blamed for spreading covid and arrested.  

You can lie and call protesting rioting, because you are anti first amendment, and you can pretend indoors and outdoors are the same level of risky, because you're Dishonest and dumb

You do realize that religion is covered under the 1st amendment right? So who's anti first amendment?  I'm all for protesting, burning down cities, private buisnesses and public monuments and libraries isn't protesting.  

Considing the hotbeds of the current break out go hand in hand with where the riots(protests don't burn down city blocks and private property ) were I don't find it all that different.  

And if you're gonna be in tight quarters, might as well wear a mask too.  Tell your dopey friends.

Stop acting so smug and quit trying to belittle people of faith. Our country, the greatest ever in the history of mankind, was built on biblical principles.  Not everyone has to believe what you do but protecting religious liberty matters to all of us. 

3 Likes

McBottery - 
sewich -

can't they both be dumb shitty things to do?

Not according to leftist politicians, leftist health care workers, leftist news and social media, etc.

1 Like

madmartigan -
sewich -
madmartigan -
sewich -

Funny seeing another asshat (you) parroting the "protesters are not rioters" bullshit and then go right into backing up those asshat rioters right to free speech while shitting on the beliefs of someone they dont get agree with.

Talk about being a gigantic piece of shit. 

(Im talking about you if your confused soyboy)

1 Like

baj54 -
madmartigan -
sewich -
madmartigan -
sewich -

Funny seeing another asshat (you) parroting the "protesters are not rioters" bullshit and then go right into backing up those asshat rioters right to free speech while shitting on the beliefs of someone they dont get agree with.

Protesters arent rioters.  That's just a fact.

I can shit on anyone's beliefs and that fact wont change

Did what you wrote make sense in your head? Because if so you're retarded.

buddie -
madmartigan -
sewich -
madmartigan -
sewich -

Stop acting so smug and quit trying to belittle people of faith. Our country, the greatest ever in the history of mankind, was built on biblical principles.  Not everyone has to believe what you do but protecting religious liberty matters to all of us. 

You can believe whatever you want about the existence of zombie Jews or whatever. It's not an infringement on your silly beliefs to do it in a more safe manner, outside and masked up in a crowd.

madmartigan -
baj54 -
madmartigan -
sewich -
madmartigan -
sewich -

You do have the right to criticize whatever you want.  The declaration of independence states that you are endowed by the creator with certain inalienable rights.  The first amendment to the constitution codifies that you are guaranteed rights of speech, assembly, petition of the government and worship as you see fit.  But if there is no God then those protections are not guaranteed by the creator, they are given by the government.  The government therefore has the right to revoke them by usurping or otherwise amending or altering the constitution.  If man is the most powerful force in the world, than your freedom is in the hands of men elected to make moral decisions in leadership.  But what is morality without God? It's a flexible construct that changes based on the times, and the influence of other mens interests.  

4 Likes

madmartigan -
buddie -
madmartigan -
sewich -
madmartigan -
sewich -

You can believe whatever you want about the existence of zombie Jews or whatever. It's not an infringement on your silly beliefs to do it in a more safe manner, outside and masked up in a crowd.

I will worship and  assemble when, where and how I  see fit. I am responsible for my safety and the safety of my family.  If you want to save lives, stand outside an abortion clinic. There are people being killed inside at an alarming rate. They have no voice and no chance to defend their own lives.  

3 Likes

buddie -
madmartigan -
buddie -
madmartigan -
sewich -
madmartigan -
sewich -

I will worship and  assemble when, where and how I  see fit. I am responsible for my safety and the safety of my family.  If you want to save lives, stand outside an abortion clinic. There are people being killed inside at an alarming rate. They have no voice and no chance to defend their own lives.  

Irrelevant to whether it's a stuoidnthjng to do or not. 

It is.

buddie -
madmartigan -
baj54 -
madmartigan -
sewich -
madmartigan -
sewich -

You do have the right to criticize whatever you want.  The declaration of independence states that you are endowed by the creator with certain inalienable rights.  The first amendment to the constitution codifies that you are guaranteed rights of speech, assembly, petition of the government and worship as you see fit.  But if there is no God then those protections are not guaranteed by the creator, they are given by the government.  The government therefore has the right to revoke them by usurping or otherwise amending or altering the constitution.  If man is the most powerful force in the world, than your freedom is in the hands of men elected to make moral decisions in leadership.  But what is morality without God? It's a flexible construct that changes based on the times, and the influence of other mens interests.  

Lol

Bro, you need to believe in your sky daddy, I get it, but it doesn't mean he exists.

madmartigan -
buddie -
madmartigan -
buddie -
madmartigan -
sewich -
madmartigan -
sewich -

Irrelevant to whether it's a stuoidnthjng to do or not. 

It is.

I think autocorrect got the better of you there. I'm not sure what you meant.  

madmartigan -
buddie -
madmartigan -
baj54 -
madmartigan -
sewich -
madmartigan -
sewich -

Lol

Bro, you need to believe in your sky daddy, I get it, but it doesn't mean he exists.

Ok fair enough. But on the other hand, just because you don't believe doesn't mean he doesn't exist.  

1 Like

buddie -
madmartigan -
buddie -
madmartigan -
baj54 -
madmartigan -
sewich -
madmartigan -
sewich -

Lol

Ok fair enough. But on the other hand, just because you don't believe doesn't mean he doesn't exist.  

And either way you can worship him with a mask in a parking lot or a field or something, jist as well.

He's fucking all powerful and shit, right?. You don't have to be in his house for him to hear. 

madmartigan -
buddie -
madmartigan -
sewich -
madmartigan -
sewich -

Why are you so threatened by Christian beliefs? Clearly it evoked an emotional response. Not joking, bad experience as a kid or something? 

2 Likes

madmartigan - 
sewich -
madmartigan -
sewich -

Then you leftists can just cry your little eyes out about George Floyd and police, online then. Tell your dopey friends that they helped cause the pandemic to get worse because they just had to throw temper tantrums like children and destroy shit outside.

What you leftists don't seem to get is that there is no scenario where you will get to do what you want and the right doesn't. Let that sink in because it doesn't seem like you understand. If you retards are out protesting then people can go to church. You can whine and cry all you want but people have stopped caring about what you retards have to say

I'm also an atheist.

1 Like

sewich -

I agree, they should have arrested the riot. From rioting. Good point bro.

Eskimo -
madmartigan -
buddie -
madmartigan -
sewich -
madmartigan -
sewich -

Why are you so threatened by Christian beliefs? Clearly it evoked an emotional response. Not joking, bad experience as a kid or something? 

That's an interesting story you told youself.

Not as interesting as the one about the guy who lived inside a whale, but not bad.

David@accu -
madmartigan - 
sewich -
madmartigan -
sewich -

Then you leftists can just cry your little eyes out about George Floyd and police, online then. Tell your dopey friends that they helped cause the pandemic to get worse because they just had to throw temper tantrums like children and destroy shit outside.

What you leftists don't seem to get is that there is no scenario where you will get to do what you want and the right doesn't. Let that sink in because it doesn't seem like you understand. If you retards are out protesting then people can go to church. You can whine and cry all you want but people have stopped caring about what you retards have to say

I'm also an atheist.

And Dave comes out against the first amendment

Good boy