Tangible Aus MMA matches

Devitt's match-making skills would be well utilized in the japanese market! :p hehe

...while you're at it mate, can you please match me up against mega megu? sweeet....

http://www.megumifujii.com/megumimain2.htm

your on dude on the undercard can be me vs a bottle of CC

Hey Guys,

Best wishes to everyone for the new year 1stly.
Spoke to Spanky a couple days ago and he still around 116kg. Training a bit when he can but as he said, "gettin a bit big but Im not as old as you"!. So, immediately I challenged him (you know, old bull-young bull pride. Couldn't help myself).

Some good match-ups there and any if not all would be good to see come off some time soon. When you all list the names of the talented fighters we have in Oz (I notice no one mentioned me..sniff sniff) its a fair gathering of talent. Is it too early for OzMMA to have some kind of grand prix event?

Id like to see some lighter weight tornys in Australia eg 65, 70,73,77kgs for example.

Trying to get all the fighters on one show could be an issue...

Pete 'the Bull' Hickmont vs Brad 'the Python' Thompson U77 or U84 kg.

Pete 'the Bull' Hickmont vs Adam Kayoom II

Pete 'the Bull' vs Brandon Bell U84

How do you feel about those dates Pete ?:P

hope your well !

Kym

Kym, you forgot to add you & me in the pissing rain at Suncorp Piazza!! That was fun....

Hopefully catch up soon mate.

Bull.

DOn't think anyone needs to be in a hurry to fight KAYOOM, who has added a world title at Muay Thai to his BJJ game. I think he'd go 73kg too.

Justin

Haha yea I agree....

that was a fun show.

Justin, is Adam that light? for some reason I thought he was a mid 80s fighter.

Kym

Hiriwa will do some matches in NZ March 3rd, I am helping out. also I have a few fighters that I putting on KOTC.

My biggest concern is letting the fighters down, so I'll probably drop one April inbetween Warriors Realm and the 1st two KOTC shows of 07.

Hoping to have a few internationals fight v some of our best.

Justin

Hey Justin, what about Big D?....there's some aussie heavyweights i'd like to see get tied up by this weapon :) ...training at the same wrestling gym as Gomi and other wicked fighters....i'm looking forward to his return!! i bet his coaches elvis/anthony are aswell.

QUOTE: From: Zviggy Date: 01/09/07 11:20 AM

With Justin taking a step back from promoting, when will the next XFC promotion be? Im guessing February is no longer a go'er?

Hey Chris,
With Justin's ever expanding family I am hoping to pick up some slack and help him run some shows and was very keen to get the Kedron night on as it is a very central location for guys that train at IMA, The Fairtex Center and others on the northside. There is also a large military population that I was hoping to attract as either first or second time spectators.

At this stage I havent had an opportunity to sit down with Justin and find out the nitty gritty on how much $ are required but I am dead keen to try it. So if you know any sponsors out there that want to jump on board and kick in some $, send me an email.
Cheers
Brent

Hey arlijock..........you be struggling to get military population to come along and watch......we're all currently deployed dude...not many numbers in bris at moment.......good to hear your targetting us, many fight fans! discount of course ;) justin would!

Fiona Muxlow V "The Schoolgirl" and or Sophie ?

MMA or ADCC