Tap so quickly?

Shitting on McGregor for tapping quickly is pretty funny. People are making comments about Conor's bjj skill like Nate is some prelim fighter with no high level credentials tapping Sage Northcutt out. Diaz was on his neck tighter than one of McGregor's suits. Anybody that exhausted would tap in a heartbeat, also imagine for a second, the field day that people would've had if got put to sleep. I think that's what some of you guys wanted when the position was finally locked in. It happens, it's mma. At one point or another in their careers, Josh Barnett, Fedor, Anderson, GSP and all the greats have tapped faster that Gregory Hines on broadway.

So enough of the lack of bjj talk guys, McGregor started getting pieced up, gassed after swinging at 100% every time he threw, which is also his own damn fault. In the end, he gave his best shot all things considered but his best wasnt enough against Nate. Appreciate what Nate did and appreciate the fact that a championship fighter in the UFC, embraced the challenge of taking on his 4th short notice opponent in 8 fights, when others, not just champs, other fighters just say no and put themselves on the shelf. Kudos to the bulldogs of the UFC, guys like Condit, Nick, Nate, Frankie, Conor, Cowboy, etc... who come to fight and give their all for our entertainment.

P.S.

In 67 combined fights, Nick and Nate have only lost by submission once in their careers. They are jiu jitsu aces. Conor, while uber talented, is not. Phone Post 3.0

Holy fought 5 rounds and didn;t tap... just saying..

E55 Pilot - Holy fought 5 rounds and didn;t tap... just saying..
Haha but for real though, she didn't tap, you're right but imagine that being Conor. The field day that would've been had with him around the internet, while self inflicted, would have been next level had he been put to sleep cold. The next morning, waking up and reflecting is worse than the choke itself. The drying your tears with your millions doesn't do justice for real fighters. Hopefully he realizes that and gets his GSP on and comes back and mauls his upcoming opponents. Phone Post 3.0

I don't get why it would matter as he wasn't getting out of that choke, he was gassed and done. Would it have looked cooler if he waited an extra second and then tapped when he was about to go to sleep? Or is it even cooler to not tap and go to sleep?

Before those chokes were applied Holy had the fight in the bag, she was moments away from victory at the end of the fight . Connor was already defeated, he'd given everything at that point, victory had already escaped him, he knew it and Nates arm round his throat likely felt like a blessing.

Then are not comparable imo.

Those that have competed will know what I'm saying. Phone Post 3.0

Eddie bravo said on the last jre that Connor is legit. Just not Diaz legit. Phone Post 3.0

Frames4Life - 
Before those chokes were applied Holy had the fight in the bag, she was moments away from victory at the end of the fight . Connor was already defeated, he'd given everything at that point, victory had already escaped him, he knew it and Nates arm round his throat likely felt like a blessing.

I was an original Green namer here back when the site started.... I know what you are saying and I still disagree with you.

After he rolls to his belly It looks like Conor lifts his chin to give Nate the choke. He wanted out imo, so might as well tap quick. Phone Post 3.0

Simen - After he rolls to his belly It looks like Conor lifts his chin to give Nate the choke. He wanted out imo, so might as well tap quick. Phone Post 3.0
He got punched while flattened out

If you ever been there....it's desperate Phone Post 3.0

TKD LOL -
Simen - After he rolls to his belly It looks like Conor lifts his chin to give Nate the choke. He wanted out imo, so might as well tap quick. Phone Post 3.0
He got punched while flattened out

If you ever been there....it's desperate Phone Post 3.0
Thankfully i haven't. Phone Post 3.0

E55 Pilot -
Frames4Life - 

I was an original Green namer here back when the site started.... I know what you are saying and I still disagree with you.
That's fair enough.

I'm just of the opinion that Connors had nothing left to fight for, Holy was hanging on for some divine intervention. Victory was still hers right until the lights dimmed. Connor knew the battle was lost before that choke went on. Phone Post 3.0