TAPOUT/ABG LOSE 2ND MSJ HEARING TRIAL IS ON JULY 7

In Phone Post 3.0

never cared about Dethrone

but Triumph United and Hitman had good stuff back in the day.

Triumph was my go to brand along with sinister when the "Tapout" sell-out period hit and everyone wore it.

Mr. Wright - 
HITMAN DAN DIAZ - 
mma ceo - Dan

Can you provide the location and time of the hearing I would like to attend.

DEPT: CJC - C23 Judge Frederick P. Aguirre

july 7th is the start date as i get more info i will share it on the time and trial.

hopefully after what 4 years some "mma media" will actually show up and do a story on whats going on instead of just cruising the message boards for shit to repost.

is it going to be in orange county superior court or did you go the federal route?

SUPERIOR COURT IN SANTA ANA

Do you think scrape and punk ass were involved in it or was it all abg? Phone Post 3.0

No wonder I haven't seen hitman gear in a while Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Do you think it's wise to be discussing this on a online message board?

Did your attorney tell you to do it?

Good luck. My second tattoo I ever got was an old hitman logo haha Phone Post 3.0

OutTapped - Do you think scrape and punk ass were involved in it or was it all abg? Phone Post 3.0
Caldwell is punkass iirc Phone Post 3.0

HITMAN DAN DIAZ - 

going to train keep the questions coming i will come on later and answer what i can. 

photo 16.jpg

I was attacked and smootched by a gang of Hitman Fight Gear women at a UFC event.

I have never recovered.

...not gonna sue though...

:)

Dan's a good dude. First person in the mma world i chatted with back in 04. Phone Post 3.0

SKRAPE WAS NOT INVOLVED IN ANYTHING REGUARDING DEFRAUDING THE FIGHTERS OR MASKS KIDS.

EVERYONE ELSE WAS INVOLVED THAT IS NAMED IN MY LAWSUIT AS WELL AS OTHERS. 

I was not! @outapped Phone Post 3.0

http://s1041.photobucket.com/user/hitmandandiaz/media/ScreenShot2014-06-05at102532AM_zps5607872c.png.html

http://s1041.photobucket.com/user/hitmandandiaz/media/ScreenShot2014-06-05at102256AM_zps851b36c7.png.html

all of the fighters listed need to get together and demand a foresic accounting of all of there siganture shirts from the point of production to wharehousing to sales and then compare that to what they where paid and told.

they also need to look at the production prices and what tapout was paying "certain" printers to do the signature shirts and why these specific printers where used and the production prices that where paid where paid for those shirts only.

the fighters signed deals where they where supposed to recive an even 50/50 net proceeds split for any shirt that sold. the cost of production was the only deduction that was supposed to be subtracted from the gross. 

if the cost of production is inflated and a kickback of either cash or gifts is being given to the owners then that is intentionally defrauding the fighters. 

get lawyers and get the fuck to it boys. 

any fighter that did a deal needs to get a lawyer and go after dan and marc for their money. 

fuck me...

no fuck you. 

your going to reap what you sow.

there is a reconing coming for you for everything you did. 

I don't believe Punkass was involved in any "defrauding" of fighters. Kreiner on the other hand, YES! I hope he gets what's coming to him.! Phone Post 3.0

SKYSKRAPE - I was not! @outapped Phone Post 3.0

SSS

HITMAN DAN DIAZ - 

fuck me...

no fuck you. 

your going to reap what you sow.

there is a reconing coming for you for everything you did. 

Whats this in response to?  Did Caldwell post something but it got deleted?