Tapout discrimination..

Pernicious - I wear whatever I want, and when people have a problem with it, I just shove their dicks in my mouth.

Then everyone shuts the fuck up. Problem solved.

wait
what
nohomo

Pernicious - I wear whatever I want, and when people have a problem with it, I just shove their dicks in my mouth, tickle their balls, and swallow their huge tapout wearing load. 

Then everyone shuts the fuck up. Problem solved.

Fixed

That's the prob. w/this world!!!!!!!!! Why does TAPOUT have to mean you are getting tapped???? Why can't it mean you are tapping people out............ And all those "figthers" wearing TAPOUT shirts are men, women & children supporting fighters so they don't have to work a 9-5 and focus on just fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT EVERYONE CAN BE A PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER!!!!! Let those that dream that they are/can be dream!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP HATIN.......

thanks to all the supporters & haters...

Zander Crews - I have always wondered how this brand caught on. It's like a football brand named "FUMBLE" or a baseball brand named "BUNT" =)

It's just always bothered me that the thing you do to show submission in our sport is plastered across your ass.

haha holy shit.. can i steal those ideas?? I'd love a shirt that said "BUNT" or "TURN TWO" or "FULL COUNT" haha.. brilliant.

SKYSKRAPE - That's the prob. w/this world!!!!!!!!! Why does TAPOUT have to mean you are getting tapped???? Why can't it mean you are tapping people out............ And all those "figthers" wearing TAPOUT shirts are men, women & children supporting fighters so they don't have to work a 9-5 and focus on just fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT EVERYONE CAN BE A PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER!!!!! Let those that dream that they are/can be dream!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP HATIN.......

thanks to all the supporters & haters...

What he said.

-"DJ CRUSH"

i have donated all ov my MMA clothing like Tapout and One more Round to Hannah Home

I was wearing some Tapout warmups last night to class and this classmate strikes up a conversation about MMA and that her brother trains. I told her to have him check out our school. Regardless of whether you wear Tapout or not, they're good for the sport.