Tapout fighter talks trash at bar

So, after the Evans/Silva fight I'm expressing my thoughts about the fight to other fight fans when this "fighter" (wearing Tapout from head to toe) disagrees with me. He starts talking about how I know NOTHING about fighting, and even says and i quote, "Obviously you know as much about fighting as you do about working out." LOL. Really? I'm not even in bad shape! This guy had to be a 145'er and was talking shit! And THEN, his girl stands up and joins him saying, "Do you know who you're talking to?" LOL...It's just me and a friend there, so we decide to leave laughing...but it doesn't end there. I'm in my car, when a random guy (not part of the story) comes up to my window and asks me to come "play" with them at his new gym! Should I go, or is this a set up? I have never been so insulted watching a PPV in public as I have been tonight. Goddamn TUF noobs!

your S/N does not fit. You must change it now

MoonBellyNoCanDefend -  your S/N does not fit. You must change it now

Please explain.

What bar were you at? I just had the same conversation your talking about, What do you look like?

winnerbyKO is about to get punked the fuck out (worse than when Retard just punked him at the bar)

What a bitch he is!!!

Loserbycoward is his new name!

-OMA (tm)

MMA has become the gayest thing ever unfortunately.

OMA (tm) -  winnerbyKO is about to get punked the fuck out (worse than when Retard just punked him at the bar)

What a bitch he is!!!

-OMA (tm)

HAHAHA. Wow, so am I supposed to fight some dude 30 pounds lighter than me? He was obviously a troll (something you know about OMA) and I didn't want to feed him or his fat girlfriend! Can anyone top this story from tonight?

whtblt4eva -  MMA has become the gayest thing ever unfortunately.

Sadly it's been that way for a few years now. It's nothing more than a fad.

winnerbyko - 
OMA (tm) -  winnerbyKO is about to get punked the fuck out (worse than when Retard just punked him at the bar)

What a bitch he is!!!

-OMA (tm)

HAHAHA. Wow, so am I supposed to fight some dude 30 pounds lighter than me? He was obviously a troll (something you know about OMA) and I didn't want to feed him or his fat girlfriend! Can anyone top this story from tonight?

I'm on you're side. OMA has a poopyface.

SpiderRicco - 
winnerbyko - 

What a bitch he is!!!

-OMA (tm)

I'm on you're side. OMA has a poopyface.

LMAO!

loserbycoward has taken the bait! 

-OMA (tm)

Solution: Suplex him, put him in the camel clutch, break his back, and than fuck his ass, this would humble him the old country way. He will never dare to disagree with you ever again.

OMA (tm) - loserbycoward has taken the bait! 

-OMA (tm)

DAMN YOU OMA!

So what you are saying is I wont be seeing you around the gym.

In other news: OMA has nothing better to do.

r0llinz - 

What a bitch he is!!!

-OMA (tm)

I dont normally agree with the troll, but you sound like a complete dick tucking faggot. Dont talk shit and back out THEN after you run off you need to boast your ego on a fucking internet forum.

Go fucking find a shotgun or pistol and shoot yourself through the head you peice of shit. You are stealing oxygen from the needy, and in general are a stain on society that needs to be rubbed out. I hope you get cancer and die you fuckng pussy faggot.

Ok, TUF guy. I was never talking shit. I was just expressing my opinion! You UG'ers crack me the fuck up!

lol at letting someone smaller than you punk you out at a bar. who the fuck cares if he's smaller, if anyone talks shit to you; you should beat there ass.

walking away laughing is another way of saying "i wasn't going to do anything because i'm a bitch".

let me get this straight: this is a thread about oma right? he was the 145'r right?

The Project - So what you are saying is I wont be seeing you around the gym.

Goddamn! I didn't know all UG'rs are trained pro's? I can only LOL

You should have at least clinched then pulled his shirt up over his head and slapped him about.