TapouT: Matt Major

Even as a friend to Matt, I can't blame people for getting that impression of him. I've been through some of those "episodes" Bob was referring to. But he's opened up to me and I've seen a different side to the guy that didn't come out on that show, so there's definitely more to him. Hopefully he does mature like he needs to cause he does have a lot of potential.

so who was the little guy that had to fight later on lol

ttt

Decatur Illinois on the map. I spoke with Matt at the hotel a little, he was actually a pretty nice guy. On camera you could'nt really see it.

I thought the venue they fought in was a pretty cool place to see a show, not a bad seat in the house.

WEEMS!!!

Mask, Sky Skrape, & Punkass are cool.

Major is a dick.

Karma will have Major digging ditches before long.

...while the 3 continue to live amazing lives ;o)

man if that dude trained @ my gym, 1st my jiu-jitsu coach would probably break his arm, and then id break the other one, mma is suppost to make u somewhat humble, and take the street outta people some, but that dude deserves to b back deep in the hood, he wants to b a thug, come drop him off in the ghettos in my town and hell b shot in the 1st hr. from getting dropped off with his attitude. shit thats a good summary of wut will prob. happen to this guy, he will try and bully around someone with a pistol and they will pop his ass, simple as that, remember alex gong, quite a respectful person and he got shot over some beef.

"As for the little "know it all" guy in the back, I think he got what he deserved, he was just looking for some camera time IMO"

What about the other little guy that he screamed at who just happened to walk by him at the wrong time?

He came off as a bully-type.

yeah wasn't really crazy about his attitude, but it seemed like he took it down a notch after the fight, that is until that little know it all had to give him a few "pointers" I cannot stand people like that.

a friend was over for dinner and to watch Fight Night and stayed over to see TapouT, we were all a bit disgusted at the dude's behavior ... pure disrespect and hyperactive bullying. And what about the drama in the Sauna? What a baby!

chad youre the last one that should be talking about anyone with attitude problems. from just your posts on here alone you come off as one of the top 5 biggest tools in mma.

sorry to tell everyone mma is quickly growing out of the white middle-upperclass suburbs.

cheers,

jj

I did laugh at the little guy though..." Can I give you a few pointers, as a pro fighter?"

he'll be working at your local gas station in 5...4...3...2...

"What about the other little guy that he screamed at who just happened to walk by him at the wrong time?"

lol lil guy? i know im only 5'8 but shit i dont need people rubbing it in..and yea i havent seen the show but that def took me by suprise..i was pretty drunk at the time but i remember going in the back to warm up one of the miletich fighters and then outve no where some mulato douche like snaps off on me..i was like woah dude..chill the fuck out..spencer told me to just ignore it since there his sponsors or w/e..but i was a lil pissed and well shocked at the same time that somebody would act like that..
later on i talked to him and he was alright..only to do like a complete 180 when i said the movie rocky balboa sucked balls..i think hes like bi-polar or something

classic case of asshole syndrome,

"..i was pretty drunk at the time "

In that case, maybe Major had a reason to be pissed at you for being back in the fighters' area while you were drunk.

"later on i talked to him and he was alright..only to do like a complete 180 when i said the movie rocky balboa sucked ball"

LOL

"In that case, maybe Major had a reason to be pissed at you for being back in the fighters' area while you were drunk."

you do make a point..but at the same time half the people there were drunk..i never said a word to him until i walked into the back looking for spencer and he totally blew up on me..which there was no means for..someone else who comes to mind in these type of episodes would be bobby hoffman..we all know how hes turned out

you should have decked him.