Tapping Hands?

Is there a web site or any suggestion on the best way to have your hands tapped for max protection w/out losing range of motion?

taped

go to ringside.com

you guys are real fucking helpful.

Ask Guy Mezger. That guy taps like he is at his 6th grade talent show

lol

Most boxing videos will have a beginning level video that covers wrapping hands.

Sorry I hit an extra "p".I didn't realize I was dealing with a bunch English majors?Hub-way to watch my back.(cheers)!That's exactly why your in my corner.As for Bludhall and meathook,keep pounding your keyboards and yourselves boys because that's all you'll ever beat!

I know a man named Don Felix who can tape your hands so good, you'll hit twice as hard.

try balazboxing.com

DUDE NEVER TAP MAN UNLESS YOURE GONNA GET YOUR ARM BROKEN OR SOME SHIT MAN JUST A LITLLE ADVICE ON HOW I GOT TO BE A 24/7 ASS KICKING MACHINE TAKE IT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH MAN AND GOOD LUCK

What's up Frank? I think ringside.com has some info, or you could try the kickboxing forum or the boxing forum on here. hope that helps bro.

ghille,thanks for info.How's everything bro?When are you coming back to state's?I hope all is well.

Go and get instruction at an actual boxing school would be my advice.

OK guys,let me set the record straight.I have a 4-1 record in mma events.I irritated an injury on my hand doing pad work and I fight tommorow night.All I am looking for is way to protect my hand.

Here is what I do for MMA.

I use prewrap under the tape. Not just to keep the tape off my skin, but I use it as a boxer would use gauze while taping his hands. I wrap the prewrap around the wrist a few timeas going away from the thumb, then go across the back of the hand and make a couple wraps across the back of the hand near the knuckles. Then start figure eighting the hand. After about 3 or 4 figure eights, I wrap the thumb once so that reverses the way I am wrapping. What I mean by that is, I WAS going AWAY from the thumb with each wrap, after I wrap the thumb once, I am now coming toward the thumb with each wrap over the top. this allows me now to go in between the knuckles once each, then tighteen that up with some figure eights again, and a couple more thumb wraps.

What you hav when your done with the prewrap is a solid wrap job with support everywhere that is also very flexible...because it is freaking foam.

Then I bring on the tape. Tape job is different from boxing in that I dont wrap the thumb at all with the tape. I need to be able to move my thumb to grapple, so I just work figure eights and crossing up the metacarpels. When I am done with the tape, everything is solid and tied in across the back, and the palm side is only wrapped across the top, and across the wrist, with a V shaped open spot where my thumb muscles can contract and move freely.

No way are you going to be able to do what I just described without someopne showing you, but I am at least trying.

IRISHTHUNDER...

IRISHTHUNDER...

DO SUMTHIN!!!

"Ask Guy Mezger. That guy taps like he is at his 6th grade talent show"

???

TTT for Bastards!!!