Tara LaRosa calls out Antifa and it gets accepted!

She’s on Carson’s corner right now Carson's Corner!! Online Radio by carsonscorner | BlogTalkRadio

She’s retired, right?

Dugs95 - She's retired, right?

No. Invicta stalled her contract out. She was just getting to that point when blog talk radio cut off the interview. 

ttt

I hope she isn't hanging around someone who may influence her to back out of her promise. Like, welch on something.

MODS please move all of these threads to the TaraLaRosaGround

Yuck 

evh - MODS please move all of these threads to the TaraLaRosaGround

Move your ass to the jellyground. 

Malvert the Janitor -

Yuck 

ur jealous of dooms girlfriend

What’s antifa?

DREXp - What's antifa?

rich chlidren playing pretend communists

Ryann Von Doom -

I'm jealous of someone in a relationship with RVD!

Said no one--ever.

starboy -
Malvert the Janitor -

Yuck 

Time has not been kind. I'll leave it there. 

Ryann Von Doom -

Mods please move all of RVD's posts to the Welch's Grape Jellyground.

DREXp - What's antifa?

anti facial attraction

Malvert the Janitor - 
starboy -
Malvert the Janitor -

Yuck 

Time has not been kind. I'll leave it there. 

she looked the same 10 yrs ago so u cant blame father time

starboy -
DREXp - What's antifa?

anti facial attraction

Funny, she’s alwas been cute but got ripped on here by the "fans" of mma. Shelby walker was spouting the same bullshit for ages. How’d that work out? Perhaps you should ask her directly? 

Twitch she’s about to hop on. 

antifa are the neofascists of today. They claim to be anti-fascist but are stifling free speech, threatening people with opposing view points and inciting violence when those from the other side show up(see berkeley as recently as this weekend). Sounds a tad bit 

Tara will whup any dweeb larping as a member of the PLA

Ryann Von Doom - 
starboy -
DREXp - What's antifa?

anti facial attraction

Funny, she’s alwas been cute but got ripped on here by the "fans" of mma. Shelby walker was spouting the same bullshit for ages. How’d that work out? Perhaps you should ask her directly? 

antifa are the neofascists of today. They claim to be anti-fascist but are stifling free speech, threatening people with opposing view points and inciting violence when those from the other side show up(see berkeley as recently as this weekend). Sounds a tad bit 

’ Funny, she’s alwas been cute but got ripped on here by the “fans” of mma.’

stop being a pussy im ripping on her looks and not even that bad- not her skills

trust me u wouldnt like the bitches i slay either

Shelby walker was spouting the same bullshit for ages. How’d that work out? Perhaps you should ask her directly?’

how the fuck am i gunna do that when she killed herself?

starboy -
Ryann Von Doom - 
starboy -
DREXp - What's antifa?

anti facial attraction

’ Funny, she’s alwas been cute but got ripped on here by the “fans” of mma.’

stop being a pussy im ripping on her looks and not even that bad- not her skills

trust me u wouldnt like the bitches i slay either

Shelby walker was spouting the same bullshit for ages. How’d that work out? Perhaps you should ask her directly?’

how the fuck am i gunna do that when she killed herself?

Everyone has their own tastes, you rip on her looks because you’re a cunt.

And fucktard, i linked tara's twitch url... its pretty fucking obvious i meant ask tara, but that seems to have escaped you.