Tard Question of The Day: If the moon never existe

If our moon never existed, how far could life evolve? Certainly microbial life would still have formed, but after that how far could evolution take life on Earth? Phone Post 3.0

Apparently, we would've never made it at all. The moon stabilizes our rotation. Without it, the north pole would fluctuate from true north to the equator.

I suppose microbes or spores could survive, but just look at Mars.

I'm an expert at this, I watch the Science Channel everyday. Phone Post

Vulva Fabulous - Apparently, we would've never made it at all. The moon stabilizes our rotation. Without it, the north pole would fluctuate from true north to the equator.

There's gotta be a sweet spot somewhere in that rotation where life begins to evolve our of those stages. Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter -
Vulva Fabulous - Apparently, we would've never made it at all. The moon stabilizes our rotation. Without it, the north pole would fluctuate from true north to the equator.

There's gotta be a sweet spot somewhere in that rotation where life begins to evolve our of those stages. Phone Post 3.0

IIRC, it's not gradual, it's something that can happen over a decade.

Let me see if I can find the shows I've watched. Phone Post

Here's one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXaaLhwAgwo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I'm on my phone, can't embed Phone Post

Sweet!

4 later Phone Post 3.0

According to bill oreilly and kirk cameron, if the moon never existed we would all have evolved as bananas.

Piccolo blew that shit up long ago Phone Post 3.0

If only organisms could somehow progress, or evolve let's say, somehow to adapt to their planetary climate.... Phone Post 3.0

Better tard question

If the moon was made of spare-ribs..would ya eat it?

Phone Post

For Vulva

GROUNDnLB -

If only organisms could somehow progress, or evolve let's say, somehow to adapt to their planetary climate.... Phone Post 3.0

If somebody would watch the video I posted.....lol jk

I'm just passing on what I've seen on multiple shows. They all give the same reasons as to why complicated life could never evolve without a moon to stabalize the rotation. Imagine the north pole being at the equator every 10yrs, no tides....just a plethora of reasons why life couldn't evolve into anything complicated. Phone Post

t G G t - Piccolo blew that shit up long ago Phone Post 3.0

This. Phone Post