Tarec Saffiedine?

Any word on this guy? Dude is a beast. The guy manhandled Nate Marquardt. I have a vested interest because my girlfriend is Lebanese. And the last time I can remember her being interested in MMA is when there was a fighter of Lebanese descent fighting, i.e. his last fight.

Saffiedene was scheduled to fight Lawler but had to pull out due to injury

Any idea what kind of injury? Out for a long time?

I think Saffiedine would have manhandled Lawler as well, but that aside, I just want to see the guy fight again. He really impressed me in his last fights.

OP are you in Austalia?

No I am in USA, and I am rewatching the fight right now, wishing as always that all fights were 5 rounds. These leg kicks have definitely made the difference in this fight. They wouldn't have mattered in a 3 round fight. Is 25 minutes really too much to ask? That's 8 rounds in the boxing world, not even close to championship material.

AlbertEinstein - No I am in USA, and I am rewatching the fight right now, wishing as always that all fights were 5 rounds. These leg kicks have definitely made the difference in this fight. They wouldn't have mattered in a 3 round fight. Is 25 minutes really too much to ask? That's 8 rounds in the boxing world, not even close to championship material.

Bump motherfuckers. This is the way the sport should be. Judging wouldn't even be so deplorable then.

AlbertEinstein - Any word on this guy? Dude is a beast. The guy manhandled Nate Marquardt. I have a vested interest because my girlfriend is Lebanese. And the last time I can remember her being interested in MMA is when there was a fighter of Lebanese descent fighting, i.e. his last fight.
Then you girlfriend must be hot. Iranian girls top the league but Libanese girls are a close second.

Anyways i believe he got injured. Phone Post 3.0

AlbertEinstein - No I am in USA, and I am rewatching the fight right now, wishing as always that all fights were 5 rounds. These leg kicks have definitely made the difference in this fight. They wouldn't have mattered in a 3 round fight. Is 25 minutes really too much to ask? That's 8 rounds in the boxing world, not even close to championship material.
I agree. It would force fighter to strike more because the grappling would simple become to grueling.

And i am dutch so creating more room for legkicks as an effective weapon always has my support.

Anyways arent the most memorable fights always the epic back and forth battles.Easier to get those with five rounds.

Probably never happen because of the risk of injuries but still.. Phone Post 3.0

fightharder - 
AlbertEinstein - No I am in USA, and I am rewatching the fight right now, wishing as always that all fights were 5 rounds. These leg kicks have definitely made the difference in this fight. They wouldn't have mattered in a 3 round fight. Is 25 minutes really too much to ask? That's 8 rounds in the boxing world, not even close to championship material.
I agree. It would force fighter to strike more because the grappling would simple become to grueling.

And i am dutch so creating more room for legkicks as an effective weapon always has my support.

Anyways arent the most memorable fights always the epic back and forth battles.Easier to get those with five rounds.

Probably never happen because of the risk of injuries but still.. Phone Post 3.0

This man is a genius. It won't happen because of government bureaucracy. But one can dream. Tell me one good reason why only champions should fight 5 rounds. So many good fights have been ruined because of the 3 round limit, including I might add the last main event.

AlbertEinstein - No I am in USA, and I am rewatching the fight right now, wishing as always that all fights were 5 rounds. These leg kicks have definitely made the difference in this fight. They wouldn't have mattered in a 3 round fight. Is 25 minutes really too much to ask? That's 8 rounds in the boxing world, not even close to championship material.

My mistake.
I hear Leb and immediately think Australia

Bootsy Collins -

My mistake.
I hear Leb and immediately think Australia
Natural reaction Phone Post 3.0