Tarver has to finish Roy this time

"If Tarver steps up his workrate now i think he can beat Jones and not have to get another bullshit decision against him this time."

Please post more, I'm horribly outmatched in this topic. hahahahahahaha

my money is on Tarver, I thought he beat Roy in the first fight.

Roy wins by KO

Jones is going to dominate this time around. TKO or KO--and the fight is not going to be close.

Tarver was only effective with Jones on the ropes.He did'nt fight in the center of the ring.Jones did'nt do a hell of a lot in the center either but he was the more active guy and did enough late in the fight to win.This time he will be in shape, no massive weight cut.He is also motivated because a fighter who is beneath him gave him more of a fight than he should have and is now trying to make his name off of him.Someone should have warned Tarver. DON'T PISS OFF SUPERMAN!

Tarver was only effective with Jones on the ropes.He did'nt fight in the center of the ring.Jones did'nt do a hell of a lot in the center either but he was the more active guy and did enough late in the fight to win.This time he will be in shape, no massive weight cut.He is also motivated because a fighter who is beneath him gave him more of a fight than he should have and is now trying to make his name off of him.Someone should have warned Tarver. DON'T PISS OFF SUPERMAN!

Unless Jones gets old overnight he will toy with Tarver in the middle of the ring all night en route to an easy decision.

Jones will spin off the ropes this time. Roy and Merkerson are not idiots. They'll have a gameplan.

Tarver can't do anything to Roy midring.

Jones will not have the weight issue this time so he better dominate. If not then it will put a serious chink in the armour he wears regarding his abilities.

Tarver on the other hand better take RJJ out convincingly this time or face the issue that he isn't what he claims to be.

In any case each guy has to win and win convincingly.

Just my 2 cents.

"Tarver was only effective with Jones on the ropes."

"Jones will spin off the ropes this time. Roy and Merkerson are not idiots. They'll have a gameplan."

Interesting comments. Jones has the best footwork in the modern game, very true. I still think Tarver can isolate the angles and throw powerful shots once positioned, to counter-strategize.

You're right Earl, Tarver needs to fight his fight to win this one.

Tarver has to have some more confidence this time around and he's
gotta be pissed at himself for not committing to a lot of those combos
he was throwing. He knows he has to take it to Roy this time and finish
him for a win, which leaves him open to gettting taken down himself.
Jones has to do the same. I predict an explosive battle with a KO.

I wasn't looking to disrespect Tarver, he is ubertuff. Of COURSE Tarver CAN win, and I believe it will be a war, but I would bet on Jones.

I agree that RJJ only got the decision because of who he was. I thought Tarver beat him and RJJ got a bullshit decision.

The first fight was close but Jones won the fight. Tarver only hit Roy when he sat still on the ropes. Roy owned him in the middle of the ring. Tarver could not even hit him when they were in the center of the ring.

Roy dropped weight properly and will be in better shape for this fight. I think he will beat Tarver worse this time.

i feel that Roy is extremely pissed off about the first fight and is going to come out ferocious enough to beat Tarver over the distance

TTT FOR TARVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2ND ROUND KO!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKIN A RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's gonna be some FRESH MO FUCKIN CROW served up in this bitch come Monday morning. YEEEE HAW.

FLOORED him with that left, boy. WOOOO weee.

"you didn't say he was goin to get knock out! your bitch ass just said, "GO TARVER!".... fuck outta here you fuckin snowflake.."

You dumb fuck! Read the title of this thread!!! I was sayin if he was gonna win he'd have to finish him THIS WHOLE TIME, bitch nigga.

!".... fuck outta here you fuckin snowflake.."

"bitch nigga"

Does this make people cool?

No, it's urban.

Where you and opie come from, it's "friend" and "pal".

Keep it up, sport.

"Hey guys, what are YOUUUU doing"

"Watching the stock report, drinking an import"

Lol at Ghost being urban, fucking-trailer-park internet-warrior-hick.