Tasteless Halloween Costume Idea Thread

The Green Bastard -
hendofanforlife -

my buddy was steve irwin. had a stingray pinned to his chest lol

Ewwww... Not because it is offensive it is just douche chill and hacky. Phone Post 3.0
Bill Maher wore this costume the Halloween after Steve's death. Unforgivable. Phone Post 3.0

Alehh1017 -
Shinsplint - Go as Cosby and hand out little round mints that look like roofies.
Or real roofies Phone Post 3.0
Extra points if your a white guy doing it in black face

Extra extra points if your a black guy going as a white guy doing it in black face. Phone Post 3.0

I'm dressing as Clockmed.

NASA shirt, black glasses, painting my face brown, and strapping some road flares to a big ass alarm clock with Duct Tape

The halloween after 9-11 my buddy and I went as terrorists. 

Alehh1017 -
Shinsplint - Go as Cosby and hand out little round mints that look like roofies.
Or real roofies Phone Post 3.0
That look like mints Phone Post 3.0

BIGWHITESEXY - ZOMBIE LAMAR ODOM Phone Post 3.0
Lol VU Phone Post 3.0

Planned Parenthood.
Dress as a Dr. selling baby doll parts out of a suitcase or hangin on the inside of your jacket. Phone Post 3.0

Ninpo Silva - Planned Parenthood.
Dress as a Dr. selling baby doll parts out of a suitcase or hangin on the inside of your jacket. Phone Post 3.0
LOL! Phone Post 3.0

MOAR

A beatup homeless UFC fighter Phone Post 3.0

NiteProwleR -

Can't find the pic but this is the guy:

--------------------------------------------

Tammy Dixon saw the body and told Local 12: "Just put my hands over my face and said, 'This can't be happening here, it's not real and I just didn't see what I thought I saw.’"

A man, named Donnie Cochenour Junior, was arrested on Tuesday night and was charged over the death of the woman.

Donnie Cochenour Junior was charged with the death of Rebecca CadeDonnie Cochenour Junior was charged with the death of Rebecca Cade  Photo: Local12

The local police force said in a statement on their website:

"Twenty-seven year old Donnie Cochenour Jr. has been arrested for the murder of a white female adult who was found dead earlier today. She has not yet been positively identified.

Oh shit I heard about this dude, this happened not far from where I used to live. Dude beat a crack whore to death with a "grapefruit sized rock" then strung her body up to a fence. She dangled for 3 days because people thought she was a Halloween decoration Phone Post 3.0

Cecil the lion and the dentist hunter. Phone Post 3.0

Jambo888 -
mrblonde1281 - I'll go first

Jared from Subway Phone Post 3.0

That's pretty good Phone Post 3.0

Sexy Anne Frank costume. Phone Post 3.0

Tony Stewart costumes last year right after he ran over that kid. Phone Post 3.0

clockmed ftw

CountMarkula - School shooters Phone Post 3.0
Dressing up as master chief and going on a shooting spree and doing that weird up and down knee crouched squat thing on a body would be awful.

Dressing up as fire power Mario and walking around with a blow torch and lifting tennis balls and throwing them. Phone Post 3.0

The Charleston shooter Phone Post 3.0

BIGWHITESEXY - ZOMBIE LAMAR ODOM Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha Phone Post

A couple could go as the two white people that lied that they was black Phone Post 3.0