Tasteless Halloween Costume Idea Thread

That's the one LBH. The pics of her body look to be taken down.

You could go as that reporter who was tripping Surian refugees. Start tripping random kids and such... Phone Post 3.0

So far zombie Lamar Odom is the best Phone Post 3.0

2 years ago I went as black face. Of course there was a black kid at the party, they were passing the blunt around (apparently his) and when it came to me there were some words lol. I respectfully declined to fight as winning would make me look doubly racist.

I just like always sunny and didn't have a lot of money :( Phone Post 3.0

Caitlyn Jenner.
Boston Bomber in an electric chair.
Lance Armstrong because his movie is out.
David Cameron the British prime minister admitted to porking a pig during some initiation, could go as the sexually abused pig. Phone Post 3.0

OGT - 2 years ago I went as black face. Of course there was a black kid at the party, they were passing the blunt around (apparently his) and when it came to me there were some words lol. I respectfully declined to fight as winning would make me look doubly racist.

I just like always sunny and didn't have a lot of money :( Phone Post 3.0
Greates lethal weapon remake. Their use of blackface is proof it can be used in a non-racist way. Phone Post 3.0

haha both of those are great! ^

Every year every douche frat boy thinks he is so hilarious pulling his costume out of the headlines, and it becomes so common it isn't even funny. I saw like 20 Steve Irwins in one night the year he died. Ahmed is not funny, not because it is offensive, but because it is so obvious, and there is going to be a million of them. 

Blackface with news sweatshirt on following people around with my cell phone and fake gun. 

Just put some white sheets over your head and go as a ghost.

DMBpig - Cecil the lion and the dentist hunter. Phone Post 3.0
Did it (a bit lazily) for an early party. Included writing on the front "#CatLivesMatter".

There's also on confederate soldier in the background.

http://i.imgur.com/wD59Dt1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wD59Dt1.jpg Phone Post 3.0

Hasidic Jew Zombie with a kitchen knife sticking out of your chest

If you want tastless, go as this guy and carry around a boy doll.

fob -

Just put some white sheets over your head and go as a ghost.

I wear this every Tuesday night, though. Phone Post 3.0

Friend of mine went as joseph fritzl one year & Jimmy Saville the next.

Won a contest both years. Phone Post 3.0

Alehh1017 -
Shinsplint - Go as Cosby and hand out little round mints that look like roofies.
Or real roofies Phone Post 3.0
Or real roofies that look like little mints Phone Post 3.0

They Ahmed one is pretty good Phone Post 3.0

Zombie John Goodman