Tatami classic gold weave

Does anyone have one? What'sthe shrinkage like? Im 5'6" and 165 muscled and very fit. I don't typically walk around this heavy but I've been hitting the weights a little more than the mats. It's very easy for me to keep the same musculature but flux between 150 and 165. All of my other gis are A1. They fit, but I'm for sure at the top end. An A2 person is just a bigger dude. At 5'6" I'm too short for the A2 pants and can swim in the top if it hasn't been fried for years in the dryer. Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0

Thick, solid, tight? Phone Post 3.0

Taut buttocks and svelte abs? Phone Post 3.0

On a scale from 1 to 10, do you fall between 12 and 15? Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the douche answers. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the douche body description. Phone Post 3.0

Glad it made you hard ! Phone Post 3.0

It doesn't say any of that shit. And they are douche answers. As for my post "muscular and fit" means not fucking fat for that height. Ass clown trolls. Flame away... Phone Post 3.0

Not fit - 'very' fit

OP sounds dreamy Phone Post 3.0

I'm hard. Phone Post 3.0

OP you need to step over onto the OG for a bit and learn a bit.

The SECOND i read "muscular and fit" I knew exactly how this thread would turn out. Phone Post 3.0

I believe the OP is "very fit" , not just "fit"

Def sounds dreamy !!

Would you say you are thick, solid and tight?

Hey ninosboy, don't let these trolls get to you. This forum has really gone downhill...people are too busy being assholes to help anyone out.

I'd really like to help you out but am confused about your size description (as it is close to mine) and saying that you swim in an a2 as that is what I wear with no issues. So to clear up my confusion and in order to best help you, I'm really going to need you to post a picture (preferably nude) but definitely shirtless so that I can evaluate just how fit and muscular you are. Just an fyi, oiling your body up prior to taking these pictures best helps the scientific process. So yeah, once you get me that picture I can go ahead and help you out with an answer to your question. If you don't want to embarrass anyone with the thick, solid, tight nature of your rugged physique, feel free to PM the nudes. I really look forward to hearing from you

...one for the bank Phone Post 3.0

Very muscular, hitting the weights, but worried about "shrinkage". Maybe you should post this in the S&C forum?

Toight like a tiger?

I just went from six to midnight.

This is one of the funnier threads I've stumbled upon.

yep. Reading the OP as soon as I read "muscular" I knew it was coming.