Tate is Having A Baby

ihttps://www.instagram.com/mieshatate/?hl=en

Clock was tickin, no coop from Brian, got out, found sometn new, knocked up before times out. 

Meantime Brian bangung midels popping bottles

Well played by both

Milkers. Yum.

What was all that nonsense post about? Lol

Looks like the secrets out, I might as well tell you guys. The Mish and I (that’s my little name I call her) are expecting!!! We are very excited and will keep everyone posted throughout the pregnancy.

We were a little caught off guard by the news but I guess we should have known it was gonna happen, you can’t have unprotected sex, multiple times every single day and bust loads all up in that sweet sweet vag and not expect a pregnancy.

Any ways, thanks for your support.

sloppyfloppys - Looks like the secrets out, I might as well tell you guys. The Mish and I (that's my little name I call her) are expecting!!! We are very excited and will keep everyone posted throughout the pregnancy.

We were a little caught off guard by the news but I guess we should have known it was gonna happen, you can’t have unprotected sex, multiple times every single day and bust loads all up in that sweet sweet vag and not expect a pregnancy.

Congrats to both of you. You’ve earned this mate. Having that bitch sweat all over you multiple times a day must’ve been horrific. 

Who is the giy. Looks like Johnny Nunez who was on TUF

Meh, getting knocked up by som tufer who makes 10k per fight, girl is not smart

Bigtrain2681 -
sloppyfloppys - Looks like the secrets out, I might as well tell you guys. The Mish and I (that's my little name I call her) are expecting!!! We are very excited and will keep everyone posted throughout the pregnancy.

Congrats to both of you. You’ve earned this mate. Having that bitch sweat all over you multiple times a day must’ve been horrific. 

Thank you, the Mish and I are very excited. I plan on bottling up some of that titty nectar once lactation starts. I’ll give my UG brothers a discount when the time comes.

Wtf.

0hi0direct - Wtf.

+1

Here’s a link to the pic my gf Meisha posted, please read what she wrote and don’t speculate, just be happy for us.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdcBouVlt-G/

She’s with that Johnny Nunez dude from tuf?

Damn, good for him…

That’s one lucky guy. Always love me some Meisha

Congratulations to the couple. 

Oh man, Stephen Quadros on Facebook his  wrote congrats to you and Bryan.  I guess he didn’t realize that’s not Bryan with her in the pic lol.  Shout out to Stephen he’s a good guy and congrats Miesha 

Tru -

Oh man, Stephen Quadros on Facebook his  wrote congrats to you and Bryan.  I guess he didn’t realize that’s not Bryan with her in the pic lol.  Shout out to Stephen he’s a good guy and congrats Miesha 

Quadrod with the win. Hopefully he tagged him

Tru -

hahahaha. Thats hilarious

I said she looked fat last month on after one of the post fight shows.