Tate: Rematch with Rousey warranted

^^yep really.

you can tell usually where an obnoxious person is coming from. that shit started in grammar school.

but a delusional person is much more difficult to understand imo

Miesha just wants another payday because she knows that Cyborg will end Honda hype train.

If I had the talent and the drive, I would have wrestled in the 2000 Olympics Phone Post

Just hope ronda keeps her cardio up and improves her stand up. It will be interesting if kaufman can take the fight past the first five minutes. Phone Post

Did this chick get hit in the head?

And by the way, Dana won't be watching you.

Rewatched the fight last night, and yes, she did hang pretty well with her. She landed shots standing and got on top on the ground. She did lose in devastating fashion late in the first round, but up until that point the fight was competitive. If Reem doesn't get an automatic shot, neither should Cyroid Santosterone.

I guess getting your arm broke means you get a rematch?

rematch is definitely warranted,

i just want to see the sexy promos of them and then the culmination of them rolling around in scantily clad spandex...fap fap fap heheh

I wouldn't be fat if I ate less and worked out more.

Juicymma - Decisive finish and no fight since /= rematch. Phone Post

She fights on the same card as honda and sarah, i think she should fight chris and winner of that gets honda Phone Post

kinkle - Tate almost got armbar'ed in the first minute of the fight, she luckily survived that one. If the fight went another round, Tate would've had to defend 2-3 more close armbar attempts, if she survived the last 3 rounds that'd be ~12-15 more close armbar attempts. Tate would've had to survive 20 close armbar attempts, in the actual fight she was only able to survive one. At best Tate would've lost a decision 50-42, IF she was actually able to make it to a decision (0.0001% chance).

The force is strong with this one. You should just tell what will happen in all fights then no more injures and we won't have to pay for ppv no more Phone Post

Had I been able to keep my arse hole cinched in jail, I would have easily avoided HIV and a debate about what an eligible bachelor I was would have commenced upon my release.

Tate needs to focus on the future instead of this fantasy land stuff....

She'll get her rematch eventually whether she deserves it or not, because she's marketable, both in appearance and name recognition.

For what its worth, I think she's too valuable to womens MMA to not eventually get another shot. Attractive women that have actual fighting talent arent high in number, and while the first part of that statement shouldnt play into the popularity of womens MMA in reality it does.

Her delusional comments are either just that, or proof that she's learning and realizes its all about creating hype and changing perceptions of fans to generate enough buzz to talk her way into a title shot.

BIGFOOTinMyMouth - Did this chick get hit in the head?

And by the way, Dana won't be watching you.

He's probably watch dat ass though.

Only reason why anybody watches Miesha anyway... Phone Post

I don't see why people are giving Meisha so much shit for these comments. Yes, she was decisively and brutally finished, but it WAS a competitive fight.

I'd rather watch Rousey Vs Carraway to be honest Phone Post

Juicymma - 

Decisive finish and no fight since /= rematch. Phone Post

right?